Guns disappear too fast?

BlueJapBoi

16 members have voted

1. 1. Guns disappear too fast

• yes
    • no

Am I the only one who thinks it was extremely dumb to make the guns disappear within a couple seconds?

It really makes playing on legendary a pain in the butt anyone agree?

i agree with u in multiplayer but in camapin not a problem i belive becase of halo 4s amazing grathics 343 scarfised wepon diapering  times

not really a problem in multiplayer. if you sprint enough and hopefully no one else took your power weapon, you can get it back.

this is a big problem in spartan ops. once you die, you will notice your weapons vanish as soon as you spawn. unless there's more in the op, theres nothing you can do.

as far campaigin, i havent really noticed since i havent played camp much

I'm actually not sure. I mean I've had some instances in Campaign where the gun just despawned on me, but for me it's pretty rare. As for multiplayer I barely pick up weapons off the ground; an exception to power weapons or ordinance. But I understand what you mean and it is really annoying sometimes. 

Do solo. If you die, the checkpoint replenishes your everything.

In multiplayer and SO, they disappear quickly. Example, I was killed by a Banshee by surprised. I respawned and ran to retrieve my Rocket Launcher and it was already gone. A total of like, 15 seconds had passed.

Well, I understand why they did it from a design perspective: Due to ordnance and weapons spawning ion the map, there would be large amounts of power weapons on the map at all times.  That being said, it still annoys me when I die and can't go get my gun or even tell a teammate to get it, but I guess that's the penalty for dying.  Still, they don't disappear if you are in the area/look at it.  I think it would probably be better to leave the system as it is, even though it can be frustrating.  

Yes guns do disappear to fast. It's very annoying. Like say if you died with a shotgun ordnance, you would want to quickly go and get it. But then you realise it's gone.

Or maybe a enemy had taken it during battle. Actually I think guns just shouldn't disappear.  :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

why couldn't the weapon dissapear time be the same as previous games? I don't remember people ever complaining one way or another about it.

Then again in the previous halos you didn't have power weapons flying all over the place with ordnance.

So I propose THIS:

Weapons found on map that are dropped, stay for a minute or two like the old games.

Ordnance weapons: Same rate.

343 timed it to have 6 second delays on every weapon. So when you die the moment you respond you have 6 sec to get back to your last spot you died before they dissapear. Its annoying and stupid, yea even though theres more weapon drops doesnt mean its gonna be the same weapon. they should at least bump up the delay to 20-25 sec for BTB maps cause of the far respond areas. The infinity slayer should be bumped up to 10 sec cause of the size of the maps. But nothing frustrates you more when you die and respond 20 ft away from where you died and your weapons have dissapeared.

343 timed it to have 6 second delays on every weapon. So when you die the moment you respond you have 6 sec to get back to your last spot you died before they dissapear. Its annoying and stupid, yea even though theres more weapon drops doesnt mean its gonna be the same weapon. they should at least bump up the delay to 20-25 sec for BTB maps cause of the far respond areas. The infinity slayer should be bumped up to 10 sec cause of the size of the maps. But nothing frustrates you more when you die and respond 20 ft away from where you died and your weapons have dissapeared.

I know that's much reasonable especially when you get killed right after you call in an ordnance