-Boom Smash (under 10p) Gametype

-File Share GT: Shore Jesus

Map name: Boom Smash

Gametypes:

Boom Smash, KOTH mode, made for games with 12-16 players

Boom Smash (under 10p), KOTH mode, made for games with 10 or less players

Rules/Restrictions: Even teams of Red and Blue

Description/Information:

This minigame features 1 minute rounds of 6 of one team trying to survive the longest while the other team smashes fusion coils at them. Each round, the sides will swap and both teams will have the role of smashing the explosives or dodging them 3 times in the game. Survivors on the platform attempting to survive the longest will have faster speed and a fast regenerating thruster pack but no jumping and you only have one life. The attackers smashing the fusion coils will have slower speed, no jumping and no AAs, just you, your hammer, and a fusion coil; stop the enemy team from surviving at all costs. This minigame is not about surviving to the end of the round (although that is a plus) but to surviving the longest by dodging the explosives effectively. The team that survives the longest in the hill after 6 rounds is the winner.

Pictures:

Loadout Screen:

boom1.jpg

View from side:

boom2y.jpg

Survival Platform:

boom3x.jpg

View of attacker boxes:

boom4.jpg

Action Shot:

boom5.jpg

Action Shot 2:

boom6.jpg

Videos:

Featured by The Halo Forge Epidemic:

Featured by oomishday3:

i'll definitely try it i like the initial loadout camera :respect:

Thanks man.

Anyway, I updated Boom Smash yesterday to version 1.1 to fix up some minor issues. Changes below. File Share Links updated in OP.

-Shortened survival platform vertically

-Caged the boxes more to prevent interaction with other fusion coils

-Few asthetic changes

Also, if your fusion coil detonates randomly before reaching its destination, there is a quite simple and funny explanation for it. What happens is another player hits their fusion coil on the other platform which detonates another fusion coil nearby before it reached the platform, and another one and so on. Just a simple and hilarious chain reaction that I cannot fix, however, it does not break the game and is somewhat rare when it does happen.