Appologies and hating my life!

Twinreaper

Ive been getting to know you from the shoutbox everyonce in a while and you are a pretty cool dude with alot of knowledge. Ive seen your work and Ive seen how that stuff is done and losing all of that work......I think I would have just snapped. I think just about everyone can forgive your behavior. I wish you luck on clearing out your mind and sorting out yoirself.

Edited by Harbinger
  • Like 1

im not really an old member but i feel your pain. i wanted to make a new topic for halo 5. which was map ideas and i made a drawing of a map idea i had. i had this website to take pictures but what happened is my school blocked that site. and my home computer for some reason won't save my pics i take on the site saying "internet can not display webpage" when it was working just fine right before. i was pissed off that i can't make that topic now. so I'm sorry for you that you have been mad and upset and i hope you feel better. if anything like what church said. if anything i will help you feel better and cheer you up if needed.

feel better soon

• Like 1

Twin....... I wont pretend to understand how you feel. I know how much you have worked on this and I can say that I see why you have been upset.

I don't have to say I forgive you, because I never truly had an issue with you.

You're a great person Twin :)

Your work is just as great :)

Im not sure if you feel like starting this up again, but If you do I suggest extra file back ups :)

• Like 1

I'm not exactly sure what the extent of your work with Halo 2 was, but one thing to bear in mind is, All things must end.

Even Halo 4 will eventually be taken offline, same as Halo 2. Halo 3 will most likely be next on the chopping block.

I know losing something you worked very hard on is hard to go through. I've had 2 bands with at least 5 recorded songs a piece fall through due to an argument between members.

Remember the experience, enjoy what you learned, be glad it happened, and remember it fondly.