TOWER WARS

Download Map- http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-au/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/942e44ae-70bb-44b2-a93f-4bf5d4ca0ebd

Download Gametype- http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-au/players/juggacly/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=60b296be-b368-4630-9563-f508aff0f9fc

I made this map last week, My friends and I had fun on this playing with a full lobby. I would reccomend 12-16 players, the more the better with this map. Basically how it works is both team have symmetrical bases, They have a sniper pit, and Vehicle depot. The Vehicle depot has a ghost, 4 Mongeese, a Warthog, a Sentry Turret, Mounted Machine Gun Turret and a Wraith. An Incineration Cannon spawns in the middle of the map every 6 minutes. It's a CTF Mini Game map. The map is called "Tower Wars", Gametype is "Tower Wars CTF"

Video

Picture Time!

130217-0141-17_zps6a3a4041.jpg

130217-0139-19_zpsf3e66333.jpg

130217-0137-51_zps12926493.jpg

130217-0134-19_zps1212ad34.jpg

130217-0133-27_zps57a73246.jpg

Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoyed!

I would prefer the 'road' in between to be a bit larger, and feature more, long enough for aerial combat and wraith bombardment.

And maybe a tower, since that's the title. :/

Other than that, if there was 1 more thing I'd change it's remove the 'sides', since there's too much white. Viewing the green outside might be better.

I would prefer the 'road' in between to be a bit larger, and feature more, long enough for aerial combat and wraith bombardment.

And maybe a tower, since that's the title. :/

Other than that, if there was 1 more thing I'd change it's remove the 'sides', since there's too much white. Viewing the green outside might be better.

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I can't make it any larger with 2 wall colliseums, and anyway it wouldn't be symmetrical anymore. I've made it feature more. There's now a Wraith-Cannon on both sides of the map which seems to play pretty smoothly. I can't add aerial combat as the height of the map ends where the colliseums do. With the Tower, there's not really much I can do about that. I've only got a $2000 Budget left and that's nowhere near enough to change the bases up. I have no idea what you mean by "Viewing the green outside"

Thanks for your feedback!