So what did you guys think of spartan ops season 1?

NitroBlivion

hey guys i just finished season 1 of spartan ops today. i thought it was pretty good but a little redonedent becuase of the same old maps over and over again. I was wondering if you guys think the same or not. Did u even play spartan ops? or if you did,did you think it could have had more in it? Please post your comments down below and ill feature some of your ideas in my review of season 1 spartan ops.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I play/like Spartan Ops more than anything else, but lately it's gotten buggy. Enemy chars on parts of the map where you can't get to them, 1 out of 4 players acting completely dead and not helping in combat, LAG, etc.  Totally wishing for SO:Season 2 and more online playable missions/maps for the 360...

• 2 weeks later...

Spartan Ops is a very interesting thing that 343 added to the Halo experience.

However, I'm not a fan of how they just recycled the same maps for different missions and how the dialogue of the characters weren't well thought out.

• 1 month later...

I liked spartan ops, But I do wish that there were a bigger variety of maps. I'm trying to complete all of them on legendary, I've already done 3.8 episodes. Ive been having to solo legendary. Maestro, you think it's hard on heroic? I tend to do this when I rage on legendary :wallbash:

Really good considering it was included with the game. The missions started getting really good towards the end, not so much at the beginning. The cutscenes were awesome, some good characters too.

I had fun playing it, I would say there is an URGENT need to vary the objectives though. Far too much powering stuff on and activating doors!

I rarely felt much connection between playing the missions and the story though. Also Sarah Palmer is just a boring predictable ball-breaker stereotype, every line of hers irked me. They were right to focus on Thorne as he is likeable.

Spartan ops was a good idea but they need to put more into the story cause like Tucker said they were lacking in some aspects of it, and maybe showing how somethings in campaign truly linked to it, like put Crimson team through some of the campaign maps before chief was there, EXAMPLE When you had to make your way to infinity through the forest, Crimson should have been send on a reconnaissance mission or something, idk i am not a script writer. lol