Halo 4: Worst installment in the series

Chargersphinx

I dont know what is going on but my crosshair will disapear while i am shooting at someone (only time it does it) especially when on the back of a vehical. I will go to black screen and then come back to find that i have been killed. I have videos in my file share that show me sniping people in the head and them not dying.Me railgunning people in the chest and them not dying. the 5 shots to the head only works if it feels like it. Again just look at my file share. I put in reach for the first time in months and got 24 kills to 4 deaths. Impossible on halo 4.

Sorry 343 you have had sufficent time to fix all of these problems. You Dropped the ball !!!

I do want to say one more thing (xbox live says that you must have a mininum of 5mps upload to play xbox live games the highest they offer is 60mps download and 4mps upload, they do not offer a 5 mps upload where I live, so can I just not play online?

Why does reach work fine and halo4 lag out every single game?

I dont know what is going on but my crosshair will disapear while i am shooting at someone (only time it does it) especially when on the back of a vehical. I will go to black screen and then come back to find that i have been killed. I have videos in my file share that show me sniping people in the head and them not dying.Me railgunning people in the chest and them not dying. the 5 shots to the head only works if it feels like it. Again just look at my file share. I put in reach for the first time in months and got 24 kills to 4 deaths. Impossible on halo 4.

Sorry 343 you have had sufficent time to fix all of these problems. You Dropped the ball !!!

I do want to say one more thing (xbox live says that you must have a mininum of 5mps upload to play xbox live games the highest they offer is 60mps download and 4mps upload, they do not offer a 5 mps upload where I live, so can I just not play online?

Why does reach work fine and halo4 lag out every single game?

sorry  gamer tag is oMALIXo

Baeztoberfest, The Lightrifle makes both the DMR and the Battle Rifle obsolete in the fact that it does both of their jobs in one package, which in turn allows you to have 3 weapons in your class.

The suppressor as I had stated Isn't that bad, but in close range beats all other spawnable weapons besides the Boltshot.

Your going to tell me the Binary Rifle isn't a campers weapon? So....what people just run around the map non stop because of the laser sight? Usually no, most people sit in one spot and just snipe people as they run around the map or come to attack them, and if that fails, pull out their sidearm (Usually and almost always, the Boltshot) and obliterate you.

I never said the Incineration Cannon isn't a powere weapon, Im saying it's "Over-Powered" being that it results in one hit kills with little to no skill, the fact you "I was glad to have it" in regards to Campaign proves my point of it requiring no skill to kill enemies with it.

People have NOT always been able to spawn with Plasma Grenades, if they did that would mean you could do it from Halo: CE to Halo: 4 in every single playlist. So this has not "Always" been a thing for Halo, only Halo: 4.

If you had something better to do than "Stomach that read" then why did you comment? Didn't you have something better to do? If your tired of me complaining, then why are you complaining about something you don't agree with as well? I didn't force you to read it.

If you actually took the time to read most of it, you would understand the validity of ever single statement, but since you did not you have no room to talk.

Maximum Clutch, you sure? I've been killed in 4 shots by the DMR at full health and Shields, I don't know, may have been lag but it happens way too often to be simple lag.

Chip Lowery, I've had the same things happen minus the reticule disapearing.

• 1 year later...

Okay I agree the FOTUS helmet has a unicorn sticking out of there helmet! How the hell do the spartans see out of the GUNGNIR helmet?

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language, topic locked. Please do not revive dead threads.