Halo 4 server connection problems being investigated

Dog

image_291608_thumb_wide300.jpg

The Halo 4 Servers have been down but 343 Industries still are working on a solution.

It has been suggested that the problems may be linked to the release of new Halo 4 DLC on Monday.

"There are a few hundred players who have been unable to connect to our servers since yesterday," acknowledged a member of the Halo Waypoint forum team. "We're investigating now and hope to have an update soon."

Another moderator said more recently: "The number of players in the fallback hoppers has dropped, however there are still people experiencing problems accessing the main servers. We'll continue to investigate and push out fixes until these issues are resolved."

An entry on the Halo Waypoint Twitter account also says: "We're actively investigating the server issues. Apologies for the inconvenience."

343 has requested that players experiencing connection problems share their Gamertag and location on the Halo Waypoint forums.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 3

It has my stats and level reset to SR1! I finally bought the game and started playing last night, and while playing today I was randomly disconnected. On the waypoint app site I keep receiving this error code:92B41C80-DF6D-48CF-AE4F-E592FC86D184. If this is what 343 has to offer it's customers and returning Halo fan base, I'm not impressed. How soon will the server issues be fixed? Will thus be an ongoing issue (from what I've seen online today it seems to be)?