Favorite character in the Halo universe and why?

TimeLessHalo9090

Hello fellow community members! Today I thought I'd start a topic on discussing your favorite character in the Halo universe and why. This is not meant to be a place for argument.

Check out some of my other topics for different discussions on things such as halo 5 and much more!

Check out my youtube channel!

www.youtube.com/TimeLessGaming9090

My favorite character is Sgt. Johnson. He is the kind of person that won't tolerate being messed with, and has a unique sense of humor. I do miss him a lot. :blushing:

• Like 1

Keyes fits that description too^

Anyway, as wierd as it is; the Gravemind. I love the way it talks in riddles or rhymes, and it is just so interesting because not much is known about it.

Jul M'Dama is pretty good. Now, I mean from the books he is in. A lot is revealed about him, more than Spartan Ops.

And FLIPYAP is the best!

How couldn't I choose Halsey? She is one of the strongest characters. She mothered the SPARTANs and improved INFINITY. She is probably the smartest Human alive in this time. I love her confidence. I wouldn't say she's cocky because she has the brains to back it up. The only reason she is not liked is because she does what she thinks is best, and is usually always right. The only time I thought she was wrong in her doings were with Prone, but other than that, she is my favorite character.

Plus Cortana is based off of her.

I like Johnson but that sounds too generic. If I had to pick another character, I'd go with the Aussie. He was a bad ************, and if I had to pick a random ODST to go into a fight with me, I'd always single out the Aussie and bring him along. I also liked the Arbiter, he probably has the coolest character development arc of anyone in the series.

• 4 weeks later...

1: Arbiter 2: Pete Stacker

I have the same reasons as everybody for the arby ( big bad Sanghelli ) but Pete Stacker I really like for the things he will say in battle and the way he talks. I always love how he has survived everything all these years just like chief.

"I want everybody supportin' the Chief. He's lead dog!"

My favorite character would have to be Captain Keyes he was was an amazing soldier. He truely fit the honor of being a Captain and fit the words Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Selfless Sacrifice to the key. He was great in ground and space combat and knew the right calls. Heck he fought Gravemind till his last memory was ripped from his mind. Its to bad he died in Halo 1. R.I.P. Captain Keyes. :salute:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would say one of my top favorites would be Cortana, Halsey and MC but I am gonna be different and go with 343 Guilty Spark. I loved reading the Forerunner saga and his character and when he was human as Chakas was great. I love how he had such a larger part in the Halo story than once thought from Halo CE. You almost feel bad for the guy reading the books and the terminal videos. Cortana and MC are great too

I like Sergeant Johnson and Dutch but I've gotta go with the Chief as my favorite character. It is truly hard to best a man who has saved all sentient life in the galaxy on more then 4 occasions. Plus his MK VI armor with the scar on the chest plate is bad***. Must I mention "Finishing this fight"

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...