What I'd like for Halo 5's Multiplayer

Halo 4 was a good game, interesting storyline, weapons weren't too shabby, but if there's one problem I had with it, it's

the choices for your character in Multiplayer being limited to only Spartans. No elites like in older games. It was disappointing,

it really was. However, everything else was good, I can't complain much. I just want to spice up the Multiplayer in Halo 5 if possible.

make it a bit funner. Imagine the possibilities.

Now, spartans, you know them, you love them, decent speed and decent defenses, usually sprint as their default abilities,

but the two character models that twist that a bit are the Elites and the Knights.

Elites had joined the Spartans in Multiplayer in Halo 2, I was thinking they could be slightly faster than Spartans, but they

take a bit more damage when their shields are down. Their default armor ability is half of the effect of a thruster pack, just jump out of the way of something.

Only goes half the distance as a thruster pack, but works like Evade in halo Reach.

Now imagine playing as a promethean knight. Knocking enemies forward and back with a robo-attack. They move a bit slower than Spartans,

but they also take a bit less damage when their shields are down. Their default ability is Teleport. Now I know what you're thinking.

"How's that fair?" Well we could make the Knight's teleportation more predictable with a blue Point A light and an orange Point B light

where the teleporting player will be. Knight shields can't recharge when teleporting, there's a very short time limit how long you can

stay vanished before you reappear at Orange Point B, and there's a strict distance limit.

Do you agree or disagree?

• Like 3

I like the ideas but rather than "default" ability make it unique ability's only to be used by the specific unit, have sprint default for all but have it so only Spartans have truster pack, elites are the only ones with evade/role and knights are the only ones who can use teleport, not bad huh?

• Like 1

maybe, i was also thinking maybe not "knights" per say maybe just a more human model one, the knights are to bulky, wouldn't fit in any vehicles a smaller version of the knight, slimmer more agile and also the bases speed and damage taking different from each other elites being the fastest and taking a higher damage while Spartans are in the middle on both aspects and the knights, or whatever it will be will be slower and have a higher damage tolerance.

For the multiplayer to focus more on the traditional elements that made the original Halos amazing, along with a little twist. I want the true skill ranking back, and for btb to have up to 24 players in all! More innovative, unique weaponry, and game modes that promote more team based, tactical gameplay. I want the traditional halo magnum back, along with duel wielding! I also want dedicated servers.

Well its my idea, to a degree and i see the negatives of it but think how cool it would be it could lead to a new game mode, well not new refined, territories ctf, it exist but it would be better with 3 different factions, invasion, where 1 team can help either side the possibilities are massive

I don't really mind not having Elites in Multiplayer; it was really difficult to headshot them from behind. The only reason they were in Halo 2 was because you got to play as the Arbiter in Campaign, and they didn't want to let the character model go to waste. 343 had to start from scratch, so making Elites for MP was not a priorety. I'm sure they will come back if Arbiter is in Halo 5. If you want to know what I think will make Halo 5 MP better, read my post on Personalized Personal Ordnance in the non-Arbiter pinned thread.

We should be able to play as all the races seen through out halo universe  that would be so crazy! picture running around as a grunt or a flood unit lmao! Bungie needs to take notes from the creators of gears of war. They let the player chose who he wants be fight with! we are now just stuck with spartan's. Very Boring! free the elites and other races let them fight!!! ahhahahahah! urs truly BlackElite a true Elite warrior 

We should be able to play as all the races seen through out halo universe  that would be so crazy! picture running around as a grunt or a flood unit lmao! Bungie needs to take notes from the creators of gears of war. They let the player chose who he wants be fight with! we are now just stuck with spartan's. Very Boring! free the elites and other races let them fight!!! ahhahahahah! urs truly BlackElite a true Elite warrior 

Bungie doesn't make Halo anymore