Trifle10

automatic weapon poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Automatic Weapon

• Assault Rifle
    • Storm Rifle
    • Suppressor

• 2 weeks later...

i do thin kthe assault rifle is the most effective automatic loadout weapon. It works from close up to mid range at sufficient strength, and works well on many team slayer maps. It's also a classic halo weapon, can't forget that

The storm rifle is new feature of halo 4. I do think this gun is highly underestimated though. It breaks shields like a charm and can be used very effectiviley if you know what you're doing. It works great as a secondary weapon when you have the firepower perk in a loadout too

the surpressor seems to me like a submachine gun. It is very inaccurate at mid range and tears through ammo quickly. At close range, this thing is your worst nightmare, but i would never use this as my primary weapon

• Like 2

Suppressor. It may lack range and accuracy, but I have a Lightrifle for that. Suppressor's got the sheer power I need in CQC. Chances are, if I'm beyond Suppressor range, I'm using my Lightrifle anyway.

I only keep an Assault Rifle on me if I use my anti-vehicle loadout, just for the good ballistic damage against vehicles. (Mantis shielding? Bah. I do keep a Plasma Pistol in that loadout too.) And I only use a Storm Rifle if I'm on Campaign or Spartan Ops and can find no ammo.

SAW is an ordnance weapon. you cant start out with it

Very true... however, it is an automatic weapon, and you only asked about those, not automatic loadout weapons!

Personally, I think the Storm Rifle is the 'best' of the loadout automatics. However, I still prefer the Assault Rifle, partly because it's just so iconic, partly because it's very easy to use and yet still has a fair bit of kick to it when used at the correct ranges, and partly because it just sounds awesome.

I also like the fact that it's possible to scavenge ammunition for it, whereas the Storm Rifle  is battery-powered and the Suppressor is just too rare in Matchmaking and doesn't have unlimited ammunition dumps in Spartan Ops.

• Like 1

I'd say the storm rifle is the most powerful in the right hands! Suppressors extreme rate of fire make it a beast up close and i'm pretty sure would own them both but it's rather inaccurate, I think i'd say AR my favorite it's the best all rounder though dependant on map I will go suppressor sometimes!

• 3 years later...