New Skull

Sadly Just AL

Now that I've played Anniversary and seen the unique skulls it had and comparing it to other games I find that we had a continuous line of the same skulls for a while. Such as the Malfunction skull from Anniversary, that one was very challenging yet fun to use. But I also want to see some new skulls be put into play. Tell me your opinion on this matter and tell me if you have any skull ideas of your own.

• Like 2

^^Interesting, but that might render vehicular levels impossible. How about this: "Rampage"--damage is increased when shields are down. This would make Legendary runs a whole lot easier. And its balanced out by this: "Marathon" (Bungie reference)--sprint is infinite when shields are up. This ensures that it's not too easy to sprint past enemies. And this one is cool: "Silent but Deadly"--enemies not already aware to your presence can't detect you when you are crouched; damage is increased against unaware foes. This would be fun for stealthy players like me. And this one is again good for speed-runners: "Moonraker"--gravity is lowered slightly. "Got you"--high-tier enemies (Elites, Knights) can assassinate you. "Deep Freeze"--EMPing infantry causes them to move very slowly for several seconds."Hit 'n Run/ROADTRIP!"--enemy vehicles will attempt to splatter you more often. "Home Run!"--melee attacks cause enemies to fly backward much further than normal. "License to Kill"--headshot damage is increased. "Breakdance"--smacking or tea-bagging dead bodies regenerates your shields faster (joke). "Trigger-Happy"--enemies shoot more and are slightly less accurate. "Bi-location my @$$"--enemies are not fooled by Holograms.

Well, that's just a few of my ideas. See any you like?

A skull that will randomly change its ability during gameplay. It will use the skulls you did not select (So if you are currently using IWHBYD, Tilt, and famine) it will only select from the remaining, and keep switching between them. I don't know, points where I randomly go blind, and then I magically have more nade damage... would be pretty insane, and then add this to what other people come up with... Campaign would have all sorts of challenging fun. Who knows, the campaign could be the new custom games.

A skull that will randomly change its ability during gameplay. It will use the skulls you did not select (So if you are currently using IWHBYD, Tilt, and famine) it will only select from the remaining, and keep switching between them. I don't know, points where I randomly go blind, and then I magically have more nade damage... would be pretty insane, and then add this to what other people come up with... Campaign would have all sorts of challenging fun. Who knows, the campaign could be the new custom games.

I see so it could alternate skull abilities evry time you restart or a teammate dies.

• Like 1

moniter forge i love all of your ideas great ideas there!!!! i was thinking of one called "in human" where if you are an elite (if that is that their back in halo 5 for multiplayer) you can't use anything human and humans can't use anything alien or non human. and it would work in campaign. where you can't any thing alien. that includes vehicles. but of course you dot have to have the skull on

• 2 weeks later...

Intresting Skulls they seem nice to add to the game. I kinda hope they bring back the Bandana Skull for Infinite ammo and I'd always use it when playing campaign. Hope they bring it back. Also I have a few skull suggestions not sure if there already mentioned but anyway:

1. EMP Skull, You spawn with no shields first thing in the game and they won't recharge until you kill an enemy, after you kill an enemy your shields will keep respawning as pernormal. If on Co-Op everytime you respawn you will have no shields and again you must kill an enemy. Also doesnt matter how you kill an enemy melee or shoot doesn't matter.

2. Juggernaut, You will start with overshields and yoour shields will always recharge to overshields but your enemys have more health. Basicly the Mythic skull for everyone (You, Allies and Enemies).

Thats all my skulls. Yes I suck at names but there just my skull suggestions don't care what they get called. So yea there my suggestions.