Game Update Suggestions

code hope

A lot of players have sugegstions for updates that would help them have a better halo experience. hopefully 343 will check here. I would like to see 343 industries to fix the killcam if they are gonna have one at all. also ai players wouldn't be bad either. I think it would be interesting seeing the maps people could come up with.

A lot of players have sugegstions for updates that would help them have a better halo experience. hopefully 343 will check here. I would like to see 343 industries to fix the killcam if they are gonna have one at all. also ai players wouldn't be bad either. I think it would be interesting seeing the maps people could come up with.

sorry 343 dont check this site but i can tell u these are some good halo 5 ideas but sont suite updates expet maybe the kill cam i would love to see ai on maps make our own firfight maps

sorry 343 dont check this site but i can tell u these are some good halo 5 ideas but sont suite updates expet maybe the kill cam i would love to see ai on maps make our own firfight maps

You never know, a 343 developer could always be lurking the forums. As for the original topic, I like the idea of fixing the killcams. What's the point of having a killcam if half the time it isn't even accurate.

You never know, a 343 developer could always be lurking the forums. As for the original topic, I like the idea of fixing the killcams. What's the point of having a killcam if half the time it isn't even accurate.

Well, we know for a fact that 343i are aware of us, so while they might not reply or even have accounts (and even if they did, they probably wouldn't be allowed to reveal they worked there) there's a reasonably good chance that any suggestions made here will be seen.

As for killcams, the way I understand it is that, due to the way it's coded, it's literally impossible to fix. Basically, it uses data from your own system to display the killcam, and since on an internet connection that system will definitely be a half-second behind your opponents due to lag, your killer's aim will be about half a second behind where he actually was firing at, so the killcams are always going to be lagged. To fix it they'd need to rewrite essentially the whole code, and then every killcam would need to take all the data from an opponent's system and thus probably lag you out even more as it downloaded and was converted (a process that might take 10-15 seconds!) for something that most players are almost definitely going to just skip straight past anyway. Imagine you had to wait 10 seconds every time you were killed, just so that you could skip something!

343's Franchise Director spends more time on NeoGAF than on Halo: Waypoint. Indeed, there's only 2 accounts belonging to 343 that has posted in their forums; BS Angel, Community manager, and an account with admin powers titled 'Forum Team', which handles...the forum.

(I actually got permabanned from that place :P Too many idiots on the Halo 4 forums complaining about what they don't understand, but what kills them.)

AI players would be hard; Some form of firefight would be nice though. And yes, FIX THE KILLCAMS! If you're gonna put something in the game, 343, MAKE IT WORK!