Halo 4 servers are not available - for 2 weeks?

Ssteo

Hello everyone. For about 14 days I havent been able to play matchmaking because of the servers not being online.

The message when entering wargames lobby is as follows:

The Halo 4 servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist

So, I get to choose from Infinity slayer, big, regicide, CfT, KoTH and slayer pro, but with no people online. When google'ing the fail massage, i get hits, but none of them solves anything :/

I have tried the standard things like restarting everything. And I am connected to xbox live. :)

Sincerely

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dont feel too bad. Allot of people had trouble with the servers. Sometimes I think its in a type of rotation around the world or something. I dont know what the deals with it, but sooner or later its going to get fixed. 

The TU caused major networking issues for me on halo 4.

I'd be connected to live and Halo 4 would force me to be on "My Xbox 360" network mode.

I found that Halo 4 for me all of a sudden dislike Wireless channel 1 (default on most routers).

I found that switching the wireless channel between the two channels 6 & 11 cured it.

Since I've been doing that, I've had no issues :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...