I am attempting to get this map onto the BTB playlist. My hope is that this remake is popular enough to be used in matchmaking on a daily basis. It is an improvised version of Headlong from halo 2. Now unfortunately apparently 10000 bucks and 90 blocks each isn't enough so i had to get creative on a couple of sections of the map. Either way you should recognize it and i hope you enjoy it. Any creative comments or suggestions are of course appreciated. My gamer tag is bigEz killer if for some reason anyone needs to contact me or at the very least fileshare. Oh also there will be a CTF 1 flag version of it in my fileshare. Enjoy!!

oops.

1. bigEz killer

2. infinity slayer. Also 1 flag CTF available.

3. Best for BTB or BTB CTF

4. "Headlong/Breakneck" is a construction site based in New Mombasa, Africa. A hotel and city square was under construction as earth fell under attack, so what you see is what you get. No refunds for already purchased rooms. Attacker side starts out with a ghost, warthog, and mongoose. Defenders start out with two ghosts. One banshee is located in a neutral location. Some spots in the map had to be improvised due to lack of blocks. Anyways here's Deadwrong, I hope everyone enjoys.

post-64329-0-55743900-1360947456_thumb.jpg

post-64329-0-07854500-1360947476_thumb.jpg

post-64329-0-49942700-1360947497_thumb.jpg

post-64329-0-75922900-1360948332_thumb.jpg

post-64329-0-55049900-1360948365_thumb.jpg

i have to say it was a fun map to play, but i didn't like how you could go under all of the buildings. i usually like to see remakes that really have the same feel of being in the old map. I was working on a headlong remake a few months ago and then my halo 2 disc broke (i was doing it to scale). i know you ran out of blocks and things, but i really didn't like how things weren't to original scale. maybe try using the impact terrain as i feel i can usually get more out of the "Impact" structure pieces to use on my maps. it was a good try though and keep working out the kinks i think you could have a good map!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your help and criticism. I do really appreciate it. I took it all in and i made Headlong V2.1 that i will put on the forum today and also on my file share. I was able to get the building to match up more with the halo 2 version, however it is still not to scale given the size of Ravine and only 10000 blocks. I used up everything i could. All building blocks, all inclines, all walls, i even had to use all the rocks. Anyway i hope it's better and everyone likes it more. "This community deserves a better class of map, and imma give it to them."