And The Pixie Returns

ThERavinGPixiE

A lot of you on here already know me, but to those of you who don't HI THERE! i'M PIXIE! I was afk for quite some time but I am back now and ready to rock the awesome. To all my friends on here, I MISSED YOU GUYS! Sorry I was MIA for so long, just got punched in the face by Real Life and was KO'ed. It's all good though, I have awoken from my comatose state and I am ready to play some XBL and have some fun! LET'S DO THIS PEEPS!

• Like 3

A lot of you on here already know me, but to those of you who don't HI THERE! i'M PIXIE! I was afk for quite some time but I am back now and ready to rock the awesome. To all my friends on here, I MISSED YOU GUYS! Sorry I was MIA for so long, just got punched in the face by Real Life and was KO'ed. It's all good though, I have awoken from my comatose state and I am ready to play some XBL and have some fun! LET'S DO THIS PEEPS!

Hey Pixie, welcome back! P.S. Has anyone ever told you that in your profile picture you look like the Leelu Dallas Multipass from The Fifth Element?

Hey Pixie, welcome back! P.S. Has anyone ever told you that in your profile picture you look like the Leelu Dallas Multipass from The Fifth Element?

Hahaha, very nice observation.

And welcome back soon to be Mrs. Pixie, we missed you.