Vikingor

Gamertag : Suryantoko

Map : The FALLING FLOOD!

Gametype : FALLING FLOOD!

Recommended Player Count : 8 - 16

THIS FLOOD MAP IS LIKE NO OTHER, most flood maps have a 'head 2 head hide in a building to survive' infection map. But this is different. FALLING FLOOD takes place in the Ravine of the map Ravine. Flood have to parkour their way down the Ravine and tactically kill the Spartans from above. Kind of like Ezio going for an assassination. Spartans spawn on the bottom of the Ravine and try to survive while Flood try to mutilate them above. The game is in 3 levels, Flood have access to 3 teleporters, which will spawn according to when the next level is ready for Spartans. Each teleporter sends you to different spots in the level. E.g teleporter one will send you to 3 spots on level one and Flood make theyre way down from there and so on for the next 2 levels. Each level the Spartans will have to hold the area until a passage or teleporter will spawn. WATCH ABOVE SPARTANS, FLOOD KILL THEM FROM ABOVE! :D

post-64595-0-80115100-1360838677_thumb.png

post-64595-0-37646100-1360840639_thumb.png

post-64595-0-07251000-1360840695_thumb.png

post-64595-0-34379600-1360840891_thumb.png

• Like 1

this map dosent look the best or the best at this or that it is a oringal conspet of a flood map i have not seen befor played it today in custom games match i liked it keep up the good work

yeah ive updated the map and made it more aesthetically pleasing, these screenshots are when i just finished the base of the map