Se7en months later... A return to reality. (BaconShelfs intro and outro, bye guys)

BaconShelf

Hi! I'm BaconShelf, I joined in august and didn't make an intro. So this is it....

Many of you guys will have seen me on the forums bafore, wether shouting at people who want AI in forge or in a roleplay thread. I am 14 at the time of writing (Soon to turn 15 :D) and am currently in year 10 at school, I am predicted A's and B's in my GCSE's and I hope to get into the games industry as a concept artist with my ICT and Graphic design qualifications in the future. I love reading, Halo books and other but not as much as playing games. My favourite games are Halo series and Fallout, both for the gameplay and highly immersive worlds they offer. If you haven't guessed by now, story trumps gameplay for me every time. I also enjoy writing, fanfiction for games and other stories. I am (and have been) creating my own Sci-fi universe, inspired by Halo (Among others) and have several books of design douments for various species, weapons, vehicles, armours... The list goes on. I have recently been trying my hand at audio and video editing, which is on my channel,

XxsgtTeasp00nxX

I hope to one day upload videos of my favourite games when I get a computer good enough or a capture card. On Halo, i have written various scripts for machinima which lay buried in the vault (The nickname of my computer) and will not probably see the light of day again. I also consider myself to be a fairly skilled and experienced forger, I feel that I have eye for great aesthetic detail in maps but I come lacking when making competitive maps. I am not so good for weapon balancing and spawns. I also love Halo Wars, it is one of the only games I actually play multiplayer, due to me not being much of a multiplayer person. Due to my love of story, I am highly knowledgeable about the universe of Halo.

Now... The bad news. You know what is coming.

Recently, I have noticed (and my parents) that I am spending more and more time on y iPod every day. Most of this is on forums, with 343i being one. In two weeks, I will be taking a break from this website, and others to catch up on school. now, to leave on a high note, I have compiled a list of personal thanks I would like to give out:

The roleplay team-

HaloGeek- Thank you for posting the original roleplay, and giving me a reason to stay on these forums. I would not be writing this if not for you. Next sunday, I give you command of all my characters in various roleplays. Use them how you want them ,it is up to you.

Sykowolf- Thanks for being a great friend to me and everyone on this forum. You do a good job of making everyone feel welcome here, It'll be a shame to leave you and everyone

D-38 Boss- Again, thanks for just being very welcoming and fun to talk to. Hopefully, you can carry on the Eagles Talon and other RP's

Helljumper- I couldnt remember those darn numbers! But you are awesome. Seriously, it's a shame i never really got chance to talk much outside of roleplays, you seem like a decent guy, and you know a lot about guns

Church- Again, you seem pretty nice. You are friendly to everyone on these forums, and you are pretty good at roleplays.

Showstopper- You seem nice, it's a shame I never really got to know you outside of roleplays. Stick with these forums, they are a good place.

Ledgend1221- From Bethesda and 343i forums, you are a really good person who should be a bit more well known. Hopefully you continue like this.

These are some other honourable mentions.

Caboose The Ace- Despite you rpoor spelling and grammar, you are a really nice guy, people overlook you for these things. Hopefully, you will continue to be a valuable member of the community

SpartanCUPID- Again, you are a looked over member, but keep with the work you do! to those who do not know, he is making a machinima and deserves every bit of feedback, good and bad he gets! Stick with it, you may become like Arbiter617 if you carry on!

Azaxx- You are a valuable member of this community, you greet everyone with the same manner of friendly conversation in the shoutbox, well done for being the top shouter.

Barack Obama- Like many others, you are a very welcoming and valuable prescence in this community. there should be plenty ore like you.

Insignia/Brony- Well done on the work you do in the signature shop! Youre work is just amazing, I hope you get noticed by someone out there, you really deserve recognition.

Other members, there are simply too many to list here. But thank you all for being such a welcoming, helpful and caring community. I will miss coming here greatly.

And finally, one that I feel is underappreciated for their incredibly hard work,,,

The moderating team, Absolute Dog, Lil Dog, Jester, Twam, Spades, German and Mayhem, You guys seriously deserve some merit for keeping this website running smoothly 24 hours a day, se7en days a week and organising the community playdates. I can not thank you guys enough for the work you do.

And with that, I draw to a close. The sunday after next will be my (Mainly) final post for a while. I will still be keeping an eye on this place though, so don't be surprised to see me looking around or posting occasionally. I will still be on Xbox a lot, Gamertag is BaconShelf and who knows?

A lot can happen in two weeks ;)

Stay tuned.

• Like 7

I'm glad I keep you here. I'll miss you. As the Head of the Role-Play team, I'll keep all of them nice and smooth, whether they aren't made by me or not. I hope to see you soon. But, life is more important. Keep up with family, and good luck with your future endeavors.

It most definitely HAS been a hell of a ride. You have helped our Role-Plays thrive. Myself and the Role-Play Team will miss you.

SykoWolf

D-38 Boss

Ledgend1221,

BaconShelf kept the spirit of Role-Playing in all of us. Let us continue his work and keep this forum an imaginative place!

From Russia,

With love.

The moderating team, Absolute Dog, Lil Dog, Jester, Twam, Spades, German and Mayhem, You guys seriously deserve some merit for keeping this website running smoothly 24 hours a day, se7en days a week and organising the community playdates. I can not thank you guys enough for the work you do.

Stay tuned.

I am a moderator? I know I know I will be great with it. lol. but i will hope to see you later man.