Team objective+ Team snipers

Surfing bunny

I do not get this replacing playlists!!! Why not just keep em all, I mean lets face it the company can afford it if its a cost issue and its the least they can do after the mess they have created so far.

I don't think you realize how many bills 343 has do you? The lights don't just stay on. Somebody has to pay the electricity. Then there are the groceries. They gotta eat while they are slaving away making improvements for our game, right. Then of course the landlord is always hounding them the first of the month, and nobody like to deal with him because he has a short temper and a lazy eye. And I am sure the health insurance premiums are through the roof with all the damage they are doing to their eyes looking at them computers all day. Then there are the liquor expenses for when they actually decide to read what's posted on Waypoint.

I am sure by the end of the day that $220 Million+ they made off this game is already owed to somebody and their mother.

the point of roating playists is becase lets say this

u are stating to get bored of halo 4 and stop playing

u play a diffrent game

u then come back to halo 4 for the weekly update with the new plalists

so as u can see the rotation will keep peaple coming back to the game to try the new ones out