"Meet Your Maker" Infinity Slayer forge contest Submission Thread!

Absolute Dog

Map Title: CLOVEN

Canvas: Erosion

XBL Gamer Tag: CrimsonVolver

Supported Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Extraction, SWAT

Description: This map has a mixture of close quarters and high/low areas with sniper perches and strategically placed man cannons to speed up movement. The floor is mostly set at a 15 degree with pyramids and dishes crafted into the bones of a crowned structure that surrounds a huge pillar of rock. A few game tests have helped to fine tune the volume and density of objects to create a decent space for 4v4 playing.

Rocks are used to create ramps/cliffs and placed in various parts to make accessing cliffs or the crowned structure more interesting. 1X1 ramps have been deployed strategically to highlight areas of interest such as molded pathways or seemingly hidden paths in addition lights for highlighting and orientation. This is an asymmetrically designed map. I designed it thinking of Infinity Slayer, Regicide, SWAT, MLG, Extraction and Flood.

When I first set it up it was twice the depth, but a few play tests immediately revealed it was too big for 4v4, so I dragged the Coliseum walls in as they are now. The map design tends to encourage players to move along the perimeter and the pillar in the multi-pyramidal structure.

I have tried very meticulously to make all areas accessible without need for jet packs so as to keep from jet pack exploits. There is low spots on the pyramids perimeters, but they are narrow and exposed so I don't think this will give jet packs an unfair advantage. When I first started designing this map I was thinking of a 4v4 mantis arena, but as the vision took hold that idea did not match what I was creating. I am very satisfied with the final version I am presenting here. 

post-50426-0-98750700-1362639328.jpg

post-50426-0-53856300-1362639336.jpg

post-50426-0-96165600-1362639343.jpg

• Like 2

DeFile

Gamertag :: xXSP3CSXx

Map :: DeFile

Canvas Map :: Impact

Description :: It is a symmetrical map, made for 4v4. It works for more then just slayer.

Front view of red base ::

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxsp3csxx/halo4/fileshare#?details=07268af6-9e46-456c-9c35-b63653fe71fd

Looking from red base at blue ::

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxsp3csxx/halo4/fileshare#?details=cd8ad39e-b03f-4c15-926e-9ad8ed0fa426

Top view of yellow base were a sniper spawns ::

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxsp3csxx/halo4/fileshare#?details=bd3fceb0-122f-4d14-97b0-a9ee47071a79

Back of red base and showing red spawn ::

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxsp3csxx/halo4/fileshare#?details=851f91e5-8f13-478c-8462-ff742cc034aa

Top down view the whole map ::

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxsp3csxx/halo4/fileshare#?details=8a44396d-b415-467e-8ba0-b8f35fd7beab

• Like 1

GT: IR3CON ST34LTH
Map: Seahorse
Gametypes: Slayer, FFA, KOTH, Oddball, Regicide, CTF, Flood
Description: Seahorse is a medium sized forerunner map placed upon the seaside of ravine. It consists of an outdoor as well as an indoor courtyard. There is a lower section with a passage that leads around the map. Half way down that passage is an underground corridor which also connects the two courtyards. The focus of the map is the top section where the gravity hammer will spawn as a random ordinance. It gives good sight lines of the rest of the map

Download link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/5736f20a-bb56-4f6b-b199-c30aaf6240ba

post-55757-0-45159700-1362744802.jpg

post-55757-0-09194800-1362744805.jpg

post-55757-0-21996000-1362744808.jpg

post-55757-0-66144800-1362744811.jpg

post-55757-0-42015700-1362744814.jpg

post-55757-0-30186900-1362744817.jpg

post-55757-0-75090600-1362744819.jpg

post-55757-0-68990600-1362744822.jpg

post-55757-0-81833700-1362744825.jpg

post-55757-0-45209500-1362744828.jpg

• Like 1

Map name: Overwatch

Canvas: impact

GT: IGForCE9I

Player count: 2/12 players

Gametypes: regicide, slayer, ctf, koth, oddball

Description: symmetrical with red base and blue base on either side from each other with a central grav lift in between on a lower level that allows  either team to jump across to each base or to a middle bridge overlooking lift. From grav lift there is a main ramp leading up to the second level towards back of map. second level is more open with two bridges that cross over main ramp. Man cannons also shoot you up to second level on each side via a tunnel under second level leading from each base, also man cannons under each base that shoot you up on top of each base. Two towers on either side of main ramp have three levels connected with a light bridge on second level that overlook central grav lift area. Works well with all weapons and armour abilities. Map is in my fileshare,download and have fun!!!

• Like 1

Map Name: Acute

Fileshare: s0uldier (0 is a zero)

Canvas: Ravine

Latest updated Version date: Mar 8 2013

Supported Game types: CTF, slayer, extraction, koth, ffa

team size: 4v4

ordinance: sniper, sticky detonator, overshield

weapons on map: dmr, BR, stickies, grenades

Budget: 8150

• Like 1

Map name: Segregate

GT of myself: Azaxx

Forge canvas map: Ravine

Budget: ~8500/10000

Supported gametypes: 4v4 Infinity Slayer and 8-10FFA Infinity Slayer.

Weapons on map (initial drops): 1 Rocket Launcher, 2 Sniper Rifles, 1 Needler, 1 SAW, 1 2x Plasma Grenades, 1 2x Frag Grenades.

Additional notes: 5 Random drops, no Objective Drops.

Description of map overall: Segregate was designed to suit various types of play, not just camping or solid team work. All armour abilities have a use in this map, Jet Pack to reach some areas without walking around, active camo to get the long line of sight of the map centre without being seeing or even regeneration field tight in a base.

The map is mostly symmetrical, with some asymmetric elements to it. It is a 3 main level map but the bottom and top levels are small and don't cover the entire map like the ground floor does.

DMR's, BR's, carbines and Light Rifles suit this map the best. That doesn't mean the automatic weapons can't do damage in the middle and the sidearms likewise in each base.

The map is coloured into four areas, yellow+green for the side sections and red+blue for each team spawn.

Finally this map is suggested to only be played on Team Infinity Slayer and not FFA like it has been set up for. That is because the map just suits Team play a lot better. Don't be discouraged from using FFA though, it works with the map just fine.

Screenshots for your convenience.

Thanks for reading, good luck to all!

Side overall of Segregate.

6e98048e601343aca14dad857b7e851f_zpsb859

Long site line for marksmen.

61b3211d13c035f03ffae4a1e10421f5_zps69fa

Red base as an example of CQC action.

536002f714f7e28f729df8e837a5c8d5_zps852a

• Like 2

Bleached

File Share Gamertag: nutduster

Direct DL link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/21ee6e4c-f4be-4a8b-b9b7-e751ee80d373
Canvas Map: Impact
Latest Updated Version Date: 3/8/13
Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, Oddball, King of the Hill
Best Team Size: 4 vs. 4

Initial Ordnance: 1 Incineration Cannon, 1 Sword, 1 Beam Rifle, 4 grenades

Non-Ordnance: 2 turrets (can only be used when detached)
Random Ordnance: none

Description: Bleached is a symmetrical mid-sized map on roughly the same scale as the Halo 3 classic The Pit, and with some similar design concepts that are twisted in exciting, different directions.  It's big enough to comfortably hold 10 players, but will also play well with as few as six.  Its best gametype is capture the flag, at which the map excels, offering several different equally viable flag routes depending on if you prefer speed or cover, as well as where the enemy might be choosing to set up shop.  Its power weapon layout is simple and draws players to neutral hotspots for the heaviest-hitting weapons, but there are also weapons around the bases, including 'nades and two "turret dispensers" from which you can detach a machine gun turret that is otherwise unusable.

The map is themed as a semi-open base on one of Impact's asteroids.  It has solid and appealing architecture for a map of its size and ambition, and some nice aesthetic touches like the storage and computer rooms for outlet spawning at one end of the map.  Overall the design has proved easy to understand but infinitely variable in how it plays, and my regular testing crew loves playing on it.

Screenshots:

blov_zps0a62e117.jpg

bleached4_zps81eaeaaa.jpg

bleached6_zpsef724c32.jpg

bleached5_zps1dff8bba.jpg

bleached1_zps2270cad4.jpg

bleached7_zpsef24e0c0.jpg

• Like 2

Purgatory

1-PurgatoryIntro_zps7a5b7f8b.jpg

Map Creator: Robius5991

Map Variant Link: Purgatory

Gametype: Infinity Slayer

1-Overhead2_zps9eb95001.jpg

This is the basic overhead layout of the map. I've marked the initial spawns for players and the weapons. There are also Plasma grenades and Random Drop ordinances, but I didn't mark these.

Important Information:

-First of all, it is important to note that the initial weapons; Sniper Rifle (x1) and Railguns (x2), do not actually respawn, but are instead replaced with random drops. These will offer the same weapons with an odd chance of slipping in either a Beam Rifle or Scattershot respectively. Additionally, there are different random drops scattered throughout the map, encouraging a continuous flow of combat.  Like I mentioned above, there are also two Sticky Grenade spawns, which are on a standard respawn counter. Lastly, thanks to the set up of Ravine, higher levels of BtB weapons; i.e: Binary Rifles and Incineration Cannons, are extremely unlikely in personal ordinances.

-Another important note is that this map is a re-imagination "Airport" from Crysis 3. Originally it was supposed to be a re-make, however due to the rather drastic gameplay differences in the games, I had to change it profusely to make it more fitting for Halo and now it has become a rather different map all-together! 

-I would just like to ask that if by some miracle I should win, could you guys please give my channel (OnlineKnights) a shout-out? Thanks!

Additional Screenshots (I suggest checking them out... they're pretty cool)

1-RedSpawn_zps63d2c534.jpg

Red Team Spawn, near the Airplane.

1-BlueSpawn_zps2684516c.jpg

Blue Team Spawn, near the Bridge.

1-Airport_zps15d3c8ef.jpg

Inside of the Airport Building.

1-Airport2_zps3d640594.jpg

Bridge and Storage entrance points to the Airport.

1-BackBuilding_zpsb90ee449.jpg

Balcony Exit point and lower garage exit. Side entry-point to the plane (left).

1-RightWing_zps9cb55897.jpg

Balcony perspective. Broken plane engine (Right Wing) and side entry-point into the plane.

1-Plane_zpsdca50acb.jpg

Inside of the plane, with side entry-point on the left, front exit behind and back exit at the end of the picture.

1-Plane2_zps12a5073f.jpg

Plane Tunnel-entry-point on the right and exit at the far back.

1-RearBuilding_zpsb2a074f0.jpg

Comms Building behind the plane

1-Lift_zps022c3d10.jpg

Blue Team Gravity Lift, with access to Airport. Located next to the Bridge.

1-Bridge_zps0dc172cc.jpg

Bridge overview and adjacent Airplane terminals.

1-LeftWing_zps2523c44c.jpg

Left Wing incline, giving access to the top of the Airplane.

1-Balcony_zps087023f2.jpg

Destroyed terminal roof, leading up to the top of the Airplane.

• Like 2

File Share Gamertag: Juanez Sanchez

Map name: RADIANT

Link to fileshare slot: Radiant

Canvas Map: Ravine
Latest Updated Version Date: March 5th, 2013
Supported Gametypes: FFA, Slayer, Regicide, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball, Extraction
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Extraction, King of the Hill

Weapons on map: 2x BR, 2x DMR, 2x Carbine. 1x Rockets (180secs, 1 reload). 1x Sniper (180 secs, 1 reload). 1x Beam Rifle (180 secs, 1 reload).

Initial Ordnance: none

Random Ordnance: yes, 60-120 secs. Binary, Incin. cannon, scattershot, SAW, needler, concussion.

Radiant is an arena-style 4v4 to 5v5 map that supports core objective gametypes well, and Slayer also plays very well. Based around distinc areas that can be set-ups, it flows great and has been tested extensively to ensure fair spawning and properly functioning gametypes. There are no reported frame-rate issues, dynamic lighting functions normally and looks great on the map. Enjoy!

GT: Juanez Sanchez

SCREENS and VIDEO

ExtractionRadiant7_zps3d7c9853.jpg

ExtractionRadiant5_zps09833313.jpg

ExtractionRadiant1_zpsc026a3ad.jpg

ExtractionRadiantOVERHEAD_zps88340189.jp

• Like 1

File Share Gamertag: Sinonitsuj

Link to File Share:Download Link

Supported Game Types: FFA, Slayer, Regicide, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball

Suggested Game Types: Capture the Flag or Slayer

Best Team Size: 4v4 slayer, 5v5 Capture the Flag

Weapons on Map (Initials); 1 Neutral Sniper, 2 Needlers, 1 Energy Sword (Respawning every now and then, don't have times on me but they are all different)

Random Ordance; Shortrange Weapons, Midrange, and long range (no binary snipers)

Observation Post is a map built for 4v4 slayer and CTF though other game types are supported this is there strength. This map was release in the bronze map pack and offers a good competive feel with many routes to each base. Minor tweaks can be made if need be.

Screenshots and Video:

SinonitsujObservationPost-05022013043123
SinonitsujObservationPost-05022013043501
SinonitsujObservationPost-05022013043123

• Like 2

City Limits District 5

File Share Gamertag: k disc k

Last Updated: 3/8/13 6:00 PM (eastern)

Supported Game types: Infinity Slayer, CTF, Oddball, KOTH, Flood

Best Gametypes: Slayer

Intended Team Size: 4v4

Initial Ordinances: Shotgun(1) Scattershot(1) Saw(2) Covenant Carbines(2) Snipers(2) Light Rifle(1) Supressor(1)

Random Ordinance: Several scattered - Rocket - Hammer - Sword - Concussion Rifle - Overshield, Needler

Weapons on Map: Plasma Pistol(2)

Supported Vehicles: 4 Mongeese

Spawns: Initial Spawns for all 8 colors are placed 4 count for each color, for those who dont like Red vs Blue. (Red & Blue initials spawns have extra 4 each for those who want stuff 8 vs 8 on the map, they are sequenced).

Description: 97% symetrical, and rectangular District 5 is the latest addition to the City Limits Series, This setup features 1 main highway ending at red base on one side and blue on the other, there are 2 levels on map that are not not on top of each other, also included are alleys and 4 balconies, with 4 cannon-men, these cannons are located on the outside bottom of the map, it may remind some people of Narrows from Halo-3, respawn zones positive and negative are at opposite ends of the map with the middle section being a neutral spawn area. 4 closed off buildings in the center of the map offer lots of cover. Navigation is ultra simple, and softkills present on all rooftops.

No Pic's

• Like 1

'Memoria'

(Fileshare GT Search: RedStarRocket91)

(Direct link here)

-----

Memoria is an enclosed map set up for doubles, regular team sizes and small-scale free-for-all games, though it accommodates up to 16 players across two teams: it supports Slayer, KotH, Oddball, Capture the Flag, Flood, Regicide, and SWAT.

History:

Memoria is a reimagining of the map of the same name in Reach, though substantially enlarged: the floor area is now almost four times greater than its predecessor, the ceiling has been raised considerably, and the positioning and size of its features has been scaled accordingly: this was done not only because of the addition of universal sprinting, but because the original Memoria was created as a 1v1/doubles map and a straight remake would have proved far too small.

Inspiration:

Memoria was originally inspired by a desire to subvert the traditional Halo map style of long-range combat and open sightlines, and to see if other styles of play could not only be viable, but actually fun. It's also partially inspired by the lobby scene of the first Matrix film, in a manner which will quickly become apparent.

Though matches can be played as ordinary run-and-gun games with no problems, Memoria is designed to provoke use of tactical positioning and engagement, with an emphasis on stealth and misdirection culminating in very fast close-range fighting.

Precision weapons have always been the kings of weaponry in Halo, and I wanted to make a map where automatics weapons could not only hold their own, but actually prove to be more useful than their counterparts. Weapons like the Storm Rifle and Suppressor generally go unused in Matchmaking for being perceived as too weak and lacking in versatility: while picking up a Battle Rifle is still a perfectly viable choice on Memoria, those who prefer to go into battle with an Assault Rifle in hand will hopefully start looking a lot more dangerous.

Layout

Memoria is divided into two main areas: the core area and the outer ring. The outer ring features team spawns at either end, and is more typical of Halo map design with very long, open hallways and clear sightlines. Frag or Plasma grenades also spawn at regular intervals in each corner, behind angled barriers and flanked by a fusion coils.

Access to the core is provided through six points: a large, shielded door at either end which allows for high visibility, and a pair of smaller doors on either side, each of which provides very little in the way of vision and is guarded by a fusion coil, but which does not feature any shielding.

The core features a somewhat open path around its edges and a very small, slightly raised platform in the centre where the map's sole random drop is located: there is also a non-respawning Sniper Rifle to be found here at the beginning of each game. However, the rest of the core is filled with rows of columns which restrict visibility to the four cardinal axes, and which provide a huge amount of cover for cautious players to hide in and launch sneak attacks from.

Hints and Tips

You'll almost certainly want an automatic weapon as a primary: the Suppressor is a particularly good choice due to its sheer volume of fire, and because range of engagement is generally so short that accuracy isn't an issue. As a secondary, the Boltshot and Plasma Pistol really shine in the core area, though a Magnum can be useful when travelling around the outer ring.

Pulse grenades also work surprisingly well in the core area, as a well-thrown grenade can effectively cut off a route for its duration, giving you time to hide or escape as opponents are forced to run around it. Frags also work well as they can be bounced around corners to try and flush out opponents, or discover their hiding spots: however both Frags and Plasmas do respawn naturally, while Pulses are only available from either loadout or the Resupply package.

Promethean Vision makes an excellent counter to teams who're hiding in the core, while Hologram can be a good way of luring players out of their hiding spots or distracting them for long enough to score an assassination. Thruster Packs can be very useful in quickly switching in and out of cover in the core area, while the Hardlight Shield can easily cover an entire passageway, allowing for a safe retreat or advance. Note however that the Jetpack is literally useless on this map, as the ceiling is at a uniform height just above that of a jump.

The Wetwork specialisation is also particularly useful due to its decreased movement sound and faster assassination speed, while the Tracker's death waypoint can be very useful for finding players hiding in the core. The Rogue's aim stabiliser is also helpful around the external ring, where precision engagements typically take place

Screenshots

infinityslayer3.jpg
The bases at either end of the map feature shield doors providing a  view into the core room. Use these to scout the area before entering!

infinityslayer.jpg
The columns in the core room provide great cover as well as forming a maze of sorts. Try throwing down a Hologram to distract your opponents, then sneak up behind them for the kill!

infinityslayer1.jpg
The side entrances to the core room have less visibility than those at the ends. Try using them to sneak in an out unnoticed, but be careful: the fusion coils make for a fast death for anyone who's spotted!

infinityslayer2.jpg
Resupply with grenades at any of the external ring's corners, but be quick: fusion coils which can be shot from the outside provide a quick death for anyone camping here!

infinityslayer4.jpg
The windows to the exterior do more than just provide a pretty view: they only exist along one side and end. Use this to keep yourself oriented!

• Like 1

Gamertag: DustDevilharts

Map Name: AfterBurner Link:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/dustdevilharts/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

4v4 INF Slayer Symmetrical

Screen Shots: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/dustdevilharts/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=Image&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Video: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/dustdevilharts/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameClip&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

Description: Inspired by Hydro On Black Ops II, I used the water that kills you and replaced it with a kill ball. That is the only part inspired by Hydro. (Kill ball comes every 30 sec.) The main weapons are a rocket (right above the kill ball ditch), Rail Gun (Above the rocket there is a enclosed corridor that is only accessible from the top of each base) On the other side there are two corridors and the top one has a shotgun. Even farther from the rail gun, there is a small base with a sniper below the base. In Between the sniper and shotgun, there is a disabled crane holding a bridge walkway that has had wires snapped( follows the expression "hanging by a thread"). The walkway is right above the sniper, the sniper is right below the main floor and the destroyed walkway is used to pass a deep ditch( that will kill you if you fall in) and get back to the main map from the sniper spawn. The actual spawn bases have two levels (bottom level has 4 entrances, 2 are right next to each other like entrance/exit, top level has 3 entrances one on the lower level, others on the outside, one being grav lift, other being ramp. The map plays smoothly with long, undesireable sight lines for fair gameplay, yet close-courter encounters and even a kill ball suprise.

Escalate

Gamertag for download: Fiesty Fedora

Amount of Players: 4v4

Ordinances: Energy Sword, Two Needlers, Scattershot, and a Railgun

Description: It has two main bases for mid-range combat. It has various line of sight blockers. There is one main level but two areas that go under the map. Various respawn points are located on the map for random respawns. With these respawn points one team shouldn't spawn near another team.. Only the Railgun and Energy Sword respawn for gameplay reasons. There is no frame rate issues with this map.

Supported Game Types: Only Infinity Slayer

Here are pictures of the map

An overview 

InfinitySlayer1_zps844c1fae.jpg

The two spawns for the teams

InfinitySlayer2_zpsfe6ca86c.jpg

Map name: Lasvutan

Gamertag: Socfuz

Map Description: Lasvutan is an abandoned oil rig which was attacked by Covenant forces.

Interviews with the survivors suggest the Covenant were looking for something the oil rig may have sucked up.

Perhaps time will tell, but for now Lasvutan is a great training ground for Spartans.

No pictures, sorry.

Map Name: Serenity 
File Share Gamertag: DG Intensity 
Supported Game Types: Infinity Slayer, CTF, Regicide, Infinity Rumble, Koth, Oddball, Extraction, 
Best Game Types: FFA Koth, FFA Oddball, CTF, Team Oddball, Infinity slayer 
Intended Team Sizes(s): 2-4 Players per team or 4-8 players total 

Initial Ordnance: Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Sticky Detonator (all three minute respawn time)
Random Ordnance: Needler(x2), Frag, Pulse or Plasma(x2), Speed Boost
Weapons on Map: Magnum, Assault Rifle(x2), Battle Rifle(x2), DMR(x2), Storm Rifle, Carbine(x2), Lightrifle 
Supported Vehicles: None
Budget: 8945/10000

Screenshots:
Video Flythrough/Overview Link: In my Fileshare titled "Serenity Walkthrough" 
Map Description: This fossil research facility was used to study the origin of these mystical rocks that plummeted from the outskirts of space 

Does this map use player trait zones? 
If so, please provide the details for each trait zone: The map has one trait zone above the intended play space to prevent exploits and prevent players from jet packing above the intended play space. it is set to 300% gravity

Additional Info (optional): Serenity is a medium/small asymmetrical map designed for all competitive team slayer and FFA variants. It provides a nice mixture of forged area's along with the natural terrain that the Ravine canvas provides. Near the red teams spawn there is a sticky detonator that spawns every three minutes. It is set closer to the red team's spawn due to the fact that blue team has faster access to the teleporter, therefore it gives blue team a faster route to the shotgun. This map delivers a well balanced team game as well as a fair and competitive free for all slayer and objective game. 
Although there are some nice sight lines and angles for the sniper rifle on this map, the shotgun should be the weapon that teams try to control. The players will encounter quite a few close quarters combat throughout the duration of the game so controlling the shotgun is key for pulling out the win. Not only is the shotgun a very important object to control on this map but the speed boost can determine who wins and who loses. It provides the player with the ability to make some jumps with more ease as well as traverse from one side of the map to the other in seconds. If you can combine the shotgun with the speed boost prepare to dominate.
There are safe area boundaries as well as soft and hard kill boundaries to prevent players from trying to exploit the map and keep them in the intended play space.

Conjuncture

File Share Gamertag: Vincent Torre

Direct DL link: Click Here!
Latest Updated Version Date: 3/8/13
Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball, Extraction
Best Gametypes: King of the Hill, Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag

Initial Ordnance: 2 Sniper Rifles (180s), 2 Railguns (120s), 2 Needlers (60s), 2 Plasma Grenades x2 (30s), 2 Frag Grenades x2 (30s)

Non-Ordnance: none
Random Ordnance: none

Description: Conjuncture is an inversely symmetric map split into 5 main areas. Players spawn in the base area and are directed towards their sniper rifle. There is a variety of different options from the base, such as pushing through the tunnel under curver walkway into the open area to contest the railgun. An alternative to this is head into the middle where the wavy bridge holds the sword.

King of the Hill really shines on this map and helps promote equal movement throughout. Capture the Flag also plays well since there's a large variety of routes to try and score.The variety of walkways and bridges pushes players up on the map. While the jetpack does make moving around the map easier, it is by no means a requirement.

Screenshots:

6IDD14w.jpg

i2atCrs.jpg

gN9vr8E.jpg

laMzuSu.jpg

UuTUSYo.jpg

jgUjKB9.jpg

FMORzlt.jpg

0g9Tytf.jpg

liBcsNe.jpg

mETvvf8.jpg

gIRRiCC.jpg

JBxx9nT.jpg

NehrUfa.jpg

R9RdqBP.jpg

VlNpgcA.jpg

Exude

File Share Gamertag:  hellmonki

File Share Link: Exude

Canvas Map:  Erosion

Last Updated:  3-8-13

Supported Game Types:  Infinity Slayer

Map Type:  Symmetrical

Intended Team Size:  4v4

Supports both initial and random ordinance drops.  

Initial drops:  rocket launcher, energy sword,  sniper rifle X2, saw X2, light rifle X2, shotgun X2, grenades

Random drops:  various other weapons from each weapon set

Supported vehicles:  Each team has a Gauss Warthog and a ghost.

Symmetrical multi-leveled map inspired by Rat's Nest from Halo 3.  Abandoned refinery on Erosion.

Screenshots:

Exude.jpg

Exude%20(2).jpg

Exude%20(3).jpg

Exude%20(4).jpg

Exude%20(6).jpg

Exude%20(7).jpg

Exude%20%288%29.jpg

Exude%20(10).jpg

Exude%20(11).jpg

• Like 1

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Hey guys, although this post is done on my file, this map is not mine. I am simply posting this here for Minister Muffin, who wasn't able to reply to this thread himself, due to technical issues. This map is 100% his. 

CITRO

C7_zps76f185fa.jpg

Map Creator:  Minister Muffin

Map Variant Link:  Citro

Map Description/Info (From Muffin):

Oh, look. I spotted a Citro. Not so pretty up close, now is it? It is? Well, how delightful! Okay, moving on, Citro is an inverse-symmetric 4v4 map designed for slayer and ctf. It provides long LOS, not to mention some great cover and locations to provide exciting cqc situations. Citro also drops an interesting factor into gameplay: 2 ghosts that can practically go ANYWHERE. Citro's warm color scheme and aesthetics, along with its unpredictable gameplay, provides a great environment for you and your team to spray the other team with needles, or blow their brains out with a rail gun. Because we all love brains... And cats. Warm Citro cats, that is.

Trait zone: 200% gravity & 0% jump height. 
Weapon layout: I am not exactly sure what all is on there at the moment.

All Additional Screenshots are located in the below spoiler:

CP1_zpse014364c.jpg

CP2_zps1a358fb9.jpg

CP3_zps7eb178de.jpg

CP4_zpsea9a65b3.jpg

CP5_zps8c71641f.jpg

CP6_zps686f87c7.jpg

CP7_zps3ac395f8.jpg

• Like 1

File Share Gamertag: MemoryKnight

My Gamertag: MemoryKnight (duh)
Canvas Map: Erosion

Map Name: Facility-N204 
Latest Updated Version Date: March,8 2013
Supported Gametypes: Slayer
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer
Best Team Size: 4 vs. 4 (can fit up to 5 vs. 5)

Initial Ordnance: 2 Needler, 1 Rocket Launcher, 2 Beam Rifle, 2 Shotgun (one time spawn), 2 2x Plasma Grenades, 2 2x Frag Grenades
Random Ordnance: 1 Shotgun/SAW/Rail Gun/Concussion Rifle/ Sticky Detonator

Description: This former Chemical plant was a prime export of fuel to the UNSC. But after some technical difficulties, the facility was shut down and was left for time to consume its once shining structures.

Map Intel: This symmetrical map hold two identical bases with 1 dominion turret in front of each teams respective base. A central pit has a four way cris-cross pipe line with a neutral Rocket Launcher at the intersection along with 4 wooden pallets for some protection. Each base has a hallway that leads to a side room with 4 doors that lead to the main courtyard, in these rooms is a random ordnance drop, beam rifle drop, and a plasma grenade drop. In each base is a Needler drop and a Shotgun drop that only spawns once. There are very long sight lines and they will lead to some good long range battles, the low map ceiling does not give the jet pack much use, but if you do jet pack it makes you an easy target.

Notes: No known issues

Screenshots:

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/memoryknight/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=Image&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

(It wont let me post them, the only ones there)

Map Link: 

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/memoryknight/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

(the only one there)

File Share Gamertag:  tomfool13
Canvas Map:  Erosion
Last Updated:  3-8-13
Supported Game Types:  Infinity Slayer, Infinity Rumble, SWAT
Map Type:  Odd-balanced
Intended Team Size:  2v2-8v8 (4v4 primary)

Map Name: Scrapyard

Authors: tomfool13 (Church) and Shackalot (Shackalot)

This map is designed as what Erosion will be like in the distant future. It is compatible with all ordnance drops, Red, Blue, and neutral spawning. It is a very elegant map, designed more Reach style, with placed weapons opposed to all ordnance drops. It is fully compatible with all Infinity Slayer and Rumble variants, and is partially compatible with SWAT. 

Gamertag :Marine 9800

File share map name : Fork Lift

Supports 8v8 and 4v4 gametypes but could be modified for CTF, dominion and, Extraction, Regecide and Team objective

Last updated 2 days ago.

Thanks for this opportunity,

Sincerely

Marine 9800

Map Name:  Interchange

File Share Gamertag:  LEE C G

Canvas Map:  Ravine

Tags:  LEE C G, Interchange, Contest, 4v4

Supported Game Types:  All except for Dominion and Flood and Oddball

Best Game Types:  CTF and Team Slayer

Intended Team Sizes(s): 4v4 to 6v6

Initial Ordnance:  (1) Rocket Launcher, (2) Sniper Rifle, (2) Shotgun, (2) Plasma Pistol,  (2) Plasma Grenade x2

Random Ordnance:  (Eight) Needler, Scattershot or Sticky Detonator

Weapons on Map: N/A

Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: N/A

Supported Vehicles: (2) Rocket Hog, (2) Mongoose

Budget: 7090/10000

redbldg2.jpg

Welcome to Interchange. This district has been isolated from the surrounding city and now serves as a UNSC urban combat training ground. The dominant features of the facility include several city buildings, fortified bases and a road in the form of an infinite loop. Combat during training exercises is often focused on the central overpass area, particularly at the beginning of matches, but other areas of the district also see a lot of action. While the streets are wide and open for vehicular travel and combat, there is an abundance of varied paths throughout the area for on foot missions.

The two sides of the map are easily distinguishable from one another despite the symmetry of the facility. Look to the sky. If you see blue, that’s the direction of the Blue base. If you see red, you’ll know you’re moving toward the Red base.

Each base is supplied with a Rocket hog and a mongoose.  Use these vehicles to traverse the map quickly and to reign terror down on your enemies, but don’t expect to dominate with ease.  Your enemy is equipped with the same vehicles, and on-foot Spartans have several buildings and corridors to use as cover. While the Rocket hog might seem powerful, it can be countered by wise loadout choices and the skillful use of ordnance drops.

Get out there on the Interchange and become a master of urban conflict.

Thanks to UNSC Fenix Hulk for the CTF gameplay video (note: video does not show initial load-in camera but map now has them):

interchangelvl2s.jpg

interchangelvl1s.jpg

interchangeoverviews.jpg

Bases (Blue and Red bases are identical):
baseblueext1.jpg

baseblueint2.jpg

baseredcombat.jpg

Rocket Launcher Location:
rocketspawn.jpg

Looking Down Main Street:
mainroadhogs1.jpg

mainroadtoblue2.jpg

Combat:
bluebldg1.jpg

hogonbridge5.jpg

mainroadhogs3.jpg

redbldgintcombat.jpg

redbldgwalkway.jpg

underbridgecombat1.jpg

bluebldg2.jpg

Does this map use player trait zones?  Yes.  There is one player trait zone used as an invisible ceiling over the map.  No AA use, 200% gravity

Additional Info:  I’d been thinking about the concept for this map for quite some time.  My intention was to create a map that could support vehicular combat, yet not put on-foot players at a disadvantage.  I also really wanted to evoke a feeling of being on city streets.  The map has actually exceeded my expectations.  I hope you enjoy trying it out.

• Like 1