"Meet Your Maker" Infinity Slayer forge contest Submission Thread!

Absolute Dog

Map Name: Sigma

File Share Gamertag: silentshadowxp

Canvas Map: Impact

Supported Game Types: Slayer, Regicide, CTF, King of the Hill, Oddball

Best Game Types: Slayer

Intended Team Sizes(s): FFA, 2, 4

Initial Ordnance: Incineration Cannon, 2 Beam Rifles, Hammer, Sticky Detonator (all set to respawn)

Random Ordnance: None

Weapons on Map: 4 Light Rifles, 4 Pulse Grenades, 2 Plasma Grenades

Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: None

Supported Vehicles: None

Budget:  7100/10000

Screenshots:

Map Description:

This training facility was once the cause of an intergalactic war.

Trait zones:

I used one trait zone to create an invisible ceiling for the map, and I used another than drains shields on a certain structure to prevent players from wanting to camp on it.

Additional Info:

Work on this map actually started back during Halo 3, before Reach was even released, though more in concept than anything else due to the limited capabilities of Halo 3's forge.  I rebuilt it, and finalized most of the layout in Halo Reach, but I was never happy with it due to the screen lag caused by the location I forged it it.  In Halo 4, I re-rebuilt it, with the main changes being caused by Impact's forge pieces.  

The name Sigma was chosen due to it's mathematical relation to summations.  The map is the sum of many elements from past Halo maps that I loved.  The main maps that I took the most from were The Pit, Guardian, and Boundless, though I pulled inspiration from many other maps as well.

The reason that I chose Impact was mostly an aesthetic choice.   However, this allowed me to take advantage of the map's unique forge pieces, which helped evolve the map to where it is now.  Looking back on it, the map would have been completely different if it were forged anywhere else.

I designed the map around slayer, and my experiences with the gametype in past Halo maps.  However, I also set it up with CTF, KotH, and Oddball (my three favorite objective gametypes).  It was also built around 4v4 team play, though I have found that FFA and 2v2 can be quite fun on the map.

The initial ordinance is set up similar to The Pit's power weapons, but I changed it up a bit.  There is an incineration cannon directly in front of innitial spawn points, and I used it to create a fun beginning battle, simiar to The Pit's rush for rockets.  Instead of a sword, I chose to use the hammer, since it hasn't been featured on many (if any) Halo 4 maps (as well as my group of friends' tendency to scream "PIMP CANE!" anytime it's on the map.  Instead of sniper rifles, I used beam rifles, due to a personal preference.  I also added a sticky detonator, due to it being my favorite new weapon in Halo 4.

Instead of having random ordinance, I decided to have the initial ordinance simply respawn.  This is mainly because I prefer the old way weapons spawned.  I also added a few light rifles to the map as actual weapons in order to prevent the screen from becoming flooded with ordinance icons.

I considered placing an overshield on the map, but decided that it didn't work well.  I had also considered a Banshee, but decided against it.

The description of the map stems from a joke between a friend and I.  He fired a blast from the incineration cannon into the sky, and I joked that that it would be funny if we were the accidental cause of the covenant war.  Because of this joke, I felt it would be fun to tie that into the map in some form or another.

Trait zones were used in order to balance the jetpack.  There was one location that I didn't want jetpackers to reach, so I caused it to drain shields as a deterrent.  I also used it to create an invisible ceiling to prevent players from using the jetpack in conjunction with the man cannons to launch themselves higher than should be allowed.  I also decided not to use soft killzones, because I feel as though they detract from the gameplay experience.

In short, it's a fun and simple symmetrical map that works well with multiple gametypes and team sizes.
  • Like 1

Map name: Transaction

Canvas: Ravine

Gamertag: Mexican Torta 7

Player Count: 8-10 players

Gametype: Infinity Slayer

This map is an arena styled map and holds no theme what so ever. Also I could've added more gametypes other that inf. slayer but I'm about to run out of gold so I unable to add other gametypes. At this moment it can only hold inf. slayer.

I'm not sure you really need more detail about it but I'll add a bit more information below.

Initial Ordnances: Sniper X2, Rockets X1, NeedlersX2

Random ordnances: Sniper, Frags X2, Railgun, Sticky Det., Plasmas X2, Needler, Shotgun and scattershot

Map is built off cliff of Ravine so their will be a lighting glitch not concerning the map what so ever but the map functions the objects differently, so the if lighting seem to appear and dissapear it is the canvas' fault.

• Like 2

Gamertag: Dylncali

Map Name: Reflex

Canvus: Revine

playable game types: CTF, KoTH, and Infinity slayer

initial ordinance drops: rocket launcher and 2x needler

random drops: frag grenade, plasma grenade, and pulse grenade 

spawning weapons: 2x Snipers

team colors: primarily meant for Red vrs. Blue; but the map is compatible with ALL TEAM COLORS.

Description: Ancient Forerunner gladiator arena

synopsis of the map: The map is great for 1v1's 2v2's 3v3's 4v4's and 5v5's. the budget is 10000/10000 I tried to make the map as aesthetically pleasing as possible while still keeping the game play at a reasonable pace. 

TOP RATED: As of 2/28/2013 at 1:31A.M. Reflex is the 9th most recommended map and the 100th most downloaded map on halo 4 file share. 

This map earned it's popularity through my clan, Noble Recon,  and friends of friends downloading it and recommending it.

Side notes: I think this map would do exceptionally well in matchmaking because it gives brand new game play to halo 4 while still keeping the Promethean feel to the map. I truthfully do not care about winning the grand prize. I just have high hopes in putting this map in matchmaking!

• Like 1

Gamertag: SeanM666

Map Name: RaisedHigh

Canvas:Impact

Game Types: Infinity Slayer,Swat,Slayer

Player Count:1vs1, 2vs2,3vs3, 4vs4,5vs5,6vs6,7vs7, 8vs8

initial Ordinance drop:light rifle, carbine,sniper rifle, rocket launcher

Random Drop:assault rifle,speed boost,plasma grenades,needler,regeneration field,plasma gun,sticky detonator, damage boost, spartan laser, thruster pack,frag grenades, concussion rifle

Weapon spawn:railgunx2,shotgunx2,stormriflex2,beamriflex2,sawx2,machine gun turrets x2

Teams:Red vs Blue

Description: Went with something different. Remade cod mwf 2's highrise map to a certain degree.

Budget: 9980/10000

pic 1:post-31122-0-09679300-1362083314.jpg

pic 2:post-31122-0-27730500-1362083330.jpg

pic 3:post-31122-0-62749200-1362083349.jpg

video:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/seanm666/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameClip&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

• Like 1

Icarus

Updated: Since 3/9/13

-map layout changed

-gravity lift added

-bugs fixed

-flood spawns fixed

-oddball locations moved

-kill boundries fix

Fileshare Gamertag: CANADIAN ECHO

Canvas Map: Ravine

Last Updated: 3/4/2013

Supported Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Infinity Rumble, King of the Hill, Oddball, Flood

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Infinity Rumble, King of the Hill

Lobby Sizes: 4-10 players

Budget: 6700/10000

Initial Ordnance: Railgun, Needler

Grenades on Map: 2 Fragment

Power-ups on Map: Damage boost

Trait Zones: (Their is one trait zone on the map to prevent players from jet packing out)

(Initial Ordnances respawn with Random Ordnances as the same weapon)

Video Walkthrough:

Will be added later...

Description: In the hopes of further discovery, the UNSC Established a science facility code named Icarus on the planet, Argmos 4. 

Icarus is an A-symmetrical slayer map built on Ravine. The map utilizes the terrain of Ravine, Which as I was building the map, helped shape the layout and design. The map is medium sized with a neutral ghost in the middle for both teams to use. The engagements are very fast paced as teams fight to control each build for multiple purposes. The map plays great for all it's designed gametypes and I am very proud of how the map turned out. Hope you guys enjoy this map and many more to come. 

Keep Forging ;)

• Like 3

Map Title:

POPULOUS

Map Creator: Honored Forge

File Share Gamertag:  Honored Forge
Canvas Map:  Ravine
Latest Updated Version Date: 3/02/13
Supported Gametypes:  Infinity Rumble, Team Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Capture the Flag and Oddball
Best Gametypes: Team Infinity Slayer, Infinity Rumble and Oddball
Best Team Size: 4 vs. 4

Initial Ordnance:  2x Sniper Rifle, Shotgun and Overshield
*Non-Ordnance:   None
Random Ordnance:  [Gravity Hammer/ Pulse Grenades/ Needler] and [Concussion Rifle/ Damage Boost.]
Budget Used: 9405/10000

Description: The billboards are long gone with the war as are the people. City Sector-3 Locked down and became a refuge for the lost. It eventually formed its own government and established a new order from the chaos. It was peaceful for a time until the food supplies began to dwindle. Then through the citizens violent protests and murders it all fell apart. All the commotion brought attention to the city. People panicked and left Sector-3. The few that stayed behind were picked apart by the Arc soldiers. After that the "city" was marked as a dangerous zone. No one was allowed passage to the sector for fear of The Arc tracking travelers. 

As Mark Lengborne once said, "The streets had roared full of life and lights for miles. Now silent, they sit as reminders of the past."

Map Info:  Populous presents a unique rooftop combat formula that utilizes ladders, tack. jumps, teleporters and man cannons to get players from rooftop to rooftop. Each team has a sniper rifle and a set of buildings to hold down not including the three neutral buildings that are up for grabs in-between. Still the action doesn't stop there. You can also take your battles to the streets and indoors for close quarters combat. Overshield spawns in a drainage trench located below gold building and Shotgun spawns in an alley way central to the map. Control of the streets, and rooftops is key in winning. (NOTE: It was mentioned that there was minor frame rate when you stood directly against red gate. But it wasn't enough to hinder gameplay or map flow.)

Thank you for considering my map and good luck to all who are participating. Keep up the good work Forge Community :). Screenshots are in my File Share

I forgot to mention each of the five ladders uses a trait zone that turns you blue (so you know it enacted) and increases your jump height. 

• Like 1

Communications

File Share Gamertag: PURPLE HAZE046

Canvas Map: Impact
Latest Updated Version Date: 03/03/13
Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill

Initial Ordnance: 2 Shotguns
Random Ordnance:, Speed Boost, Overshield, Plasma Grenades, Pulse Grenades, Energy Sword, Sniper, Damage Boost.

Description: An abandoned communications outpost. This is a small 4v4 map designed for infinity slayer and objectives such king of the hill and oddball. This is a symmetrical map with tight corridors and long sights. Consists of two levels plenty of cover and many routes available. Plenty to look at.

Map Intel: This symmetrical map provides great cover and close quarters combat for some fast-paced 4v4 games.  A centre room is the main objective area meaning both teams have to leave cover to gain objectives. 

Communications has no known performance and visual issues.

Screenshots:

View from Red Spawn

View from Blue Spawn

Blue Base

Red Base

Centre Room

Upper Balcony

Corridoors

Communications is my first halo 4 forge map. i spent a lot of time on reach forge but the small maps for forging on halo 4 put me off a little. would like to carry on forging more on halo 4 when i have more time. 

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

File Share Gamertag: Greasy BananaXx

Latest Updated Version Date: 03/02/13
Supported Gametypes: Just Infinity Slayer for now. (will add more game modes when I have the time)
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer

Initial Ordnance: Beam Rifle, Needler, Energy Sword, Frag Grenade x2
Random Ordnance: SAW, Frag Grenade x2, Railgun, 2 Plasma Pistols

Description: A small 4v4 asymmetrical map. No specific theme. Budget is maxed out. I spent over 3 months trying to perfect this map fixing every flaw possible. More budget and blocks would have been great though.

Map Intel: An asymmetrical competitive map designed for fast paced combat. It has a mix of close quarter and mid-long range combat, but mostly consists of close quarter combat throughout the map. This map’s gameplay flows very smoothly and looks very aesthetically pleasing. Good cover and risk vs. reward scenarios are given in “Contour.” Also, the map is merged with the terrain very well. The main floor level is grass, as it is on Ravine. (Jetpack will be useful on this map)

-Contour has no known performance and visual issues.
P.S. PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!
I am a young forger the age of thirteen. Now, I now what you’re thinking… “A thirteen year old thinks he can forge…pshh.” I have been making maps since Halo 3 and am very experienced and good at forging. I think for my age, and even for anyone’s age, the maps I produce are amazing. This is my second map I have created in Halo 4. My first one I made is used for 1v1 or team doubles. It is called Disgraceful and is on my file share Greasy BananaXx. But anyway, I believe my forging is good and would like to be noticed in the forge community. I have been a fan of THFE and Ducain 23 for a long time. All of my inspiration comes from them and they are the reason I am forging. Thank you and I hope I will win. This contest means a lot to me and would be amazing for a teen to win.

• Like 1

Compression

168blw7.jpg

File Share Gamertag: Gwam Lam

Direct Link

Last Updated: 2/8/13

Tags: Awesome

Supported Game types: Team Slayer, KOTH, CTF, Oddball, Dominion

Best Gametypes: Slayer, Oddball

Intended Team Size(s): 4v4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial Ordnance: Sniper, Rocket Launcher, Sticky Detonator

Random Ordnance: Only Grenades, of all three types

Weapons on Map: 2 BRs and 2 DMRs at Center

Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: None

Supported Vehicles: None

-----------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots: 

Video Flythrough/GameplayLink:
(Courtesy of Online Knights)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4uAsJOUXs&list=UUbcTaA_JTd5gVgARuPfMS_w&index=6

Map Description: This War Games Simulation throws you and your teammates into a hanging arena. Slayer, KOTH, CTF, Dominion & Oddball. 4-8 players

Does this map use players trait zones? yes one. It's over head to keep player from jet packing out of the map

Additional Info (optional): Sniper Rifle Respawn timer is 3 1/2 minutes, Rocket Launcher is 4 minutes, and Sticky Detonator is 2 minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------

I've made maybe a total of 5 maps in Halo 4 so far. I grab inspiration from smaller maps, community made or shipped with game.  If I use terrain at all I usually end up with a map that is much larger than I wanted, so therefore when I create a map intended for 2v2 or 4v4 I have to use man made structure only. I started working on this map about a month after Halo 4 came out and then I left it half built and moved on to other projects.  For some reason I didn't feel like it was going in the right direction. Then I got new inspiration and decided to come back to it. The general layout has stayed the same I just tweaked the bases and completely redid the spawns. I liked the open feeling of the bases yet at the same time there are many line of sight blockers. So I guess without further adieu, Enjoy.

Edited by CᴏᴏʟɪᴇsᴛRᴀᴘ
  • Like 2

Loading Dock

By skummgummigubbe

Supported Gametypes: 4v4 Slayer, 6p FFA, 6p Regicide

Best Gametypes: Slayer, FFA
Intended Team Size: 1V1-4V4, 6FFA
Initial Ordnance: Sticky Detonator-200s, Scattershot-240s
, Sniper-180s, Needler X2-120s
Random Ordnance: Concussion Rifle, Oversheild, Beam Rifle, Shotgun, SAW, Spartan Laser, Railgun, Active Camouflage, Plasma granade-x2, Speed Boost

updated: 03/08/13 4:03:22pm (Final update)

Red loadout camera

post-4445-0-82600900-1362420797_thumb.png

Center

post-4445-0-96407900-1362420823_thumb.png

Blue Loadout camera

post-4445-0-40513600-1362420852_thumb.png

view from blue base to red base

post-4445-0-85090300-1362420839_thumb.png

• Like 3

Map Title: Isla Battlefield

Author: DA NOBLE TROOPA

On the fileshare of: DA NOBLE TROOPA

Supporting gametypes: 4v4 infinity slayer,flood,capture the flag,oddball,extraction and free for all.

Description: The map is inspired by some other Halo maps like ascension,sanctuary and terminal.  However, it looks completely different.  The map is set on Isla Nublar from the Jurassic park movies and I know lots of other Jurassic park maps have been made for flood so I made mine a competitive map for 2-8 players.

Canvas map: Ravine

Initial ordnance: x2 Beam rifle spawns, x2 plasma grenade x3 spawns and a nuetral overshield.

Random ordnance: Sticky detonator, Shotgun, Sniper rifle and a Concussion rifle

• Like 1

Map Name: W Georgia Correctional Facility

Gamertag/Creator: TheBloodbath22

Player Count: 2 - 16

Supported Game Types: FFA, Infinity Slayer, CTF, Flood, KOTH, Oddball, Extraction.

Description:

Otherwise known as the West Georgia Correctional Facility, this map is a replica of the prison from the hit show The Walking Dead, from which stills were used to craft blueprints and ultimately a fairly accurate representation in Halo 4.

Initial Ordnance: Neutral Rocket Launcher x1, Shotgun x2, Netural Sniper Rifle x1, Hardlight Shield x1, and Jetpack x1.

Random Ordnance: Sticky Detonator x1, Saw x1, Shotgun x1, Energy Sword x1, and Damage Boost x1.

Intended Team Size: 4v4

Supported Vehicles: Warthog (default)

post-66169-0-73312700-1362450900_thumb.jpg

post-66169-0-53207300-1362450918_thumb.jpg

Download Link: 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/96dfdef3-4170-4027-8e4c-7a08f393c2b5

Thank you to everyone involved, including the judges. I do love participating in a contest, but even if I don't win, hopefully I'll have impressed and given an entertaining map to play on for fellow fans of The Walking Dead, and Halo 4. That means the most!

• Like 1

Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide FFA

Latest Version Date: March 5th, 2013

Gamertag: The RogueSpider

This map is a 4v4 quasi symmetrical ring shaped arena with a 30x30 "no man's land" basin in the middle which ghosts can float over.

Screenshots:

• Like 1

Breakdown Created by Hadokenchild

BreakdownOverview_zps0dc867e9.jpg

Breakdown is an asymmetric map suitable for groups of 6 - 12 players.

Supported Gametypes:
FFA, Team Slayer, Multi-team Slayer (up to 6 teams), Oddball, KotH, Regicide, and CTF.

Recommended minimum party size for FFA gametypes: 6

Recommended minimum party size for 2 team gametypes: 8

Weapons:
Initial ordnance drops
- Sniper Rifle (x2), Railgun, Shotgun, and Speed Boost
Standard weapons - Needler (x2), Light Rifle (x2), DMR (x2), BR (x2), Suppressor (x2), AR (x2), Storm Rifle (x2), Plasma Pistol (x2), Plasma/Pulse grenades (x4 each). These spawn using standard respawn settings.

Pictures
Red Base

Redbase_zpsa3329926.jpg

Red Base Interior

Redinterior_zpsab6bc4af.jpg

Blue Base

Bluebase_zpsff40b313.jpg

Blue Base Interior

Blueinterior_zps8e9ccfab.jpg

Green

Green_zpsb1934176.jpg

Green is home to a Needler spawning under the bridge with a single Plasma Grenade, as well as a DMR that rests against the center rock pillar. Players can jump from Green to either top Red, or top Gold.

Purple

Purple-1_zps5bb59133.jpg

(ordnance drop - Shotgun)

The Shotgun drop is braceted by an AR on the high side (Red Base), and a Surpressor on the low side (Blue Base).

Gold

Gold-1_zps27607498.jpg
(ordnance drop - Railgun)

The railgun drops top center, while underneath spawns a Plasma Pistol

Orange

Orange_zps3e2a15f4.jpg
(ordnance drop - Speed Boost)

Speed Boost drops mid map while Plasma Pistol and Light Rifle spawn by the raised platform against the wall.

Thanks to Urban Myth, StainedWithRed, GivenToFly, DBD Squeak, Skrafepocalypse, AnsweredCape599, Unrivaled20, and all who gracious enough to help me test!

Download: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/hadokenchild/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=7fd9cb17-0402-4b83-8a1d-84f122a1b0cc

• Like 2

Map name: Serenity Station

Gamertag/creator: White Drama

Player recommend: 4vs4

Game type: Infinity Slayer

Canvas map: Ravine

Description: Centred around a transit station. Where a kill ball acts as the train. There are a couple buildings to take cover in, along with a high inside walkway. Enough room for warthog and ghost to drive around.

Initial drops: Middle of map

- 1x Sticky detonator

- 1x Energy sword

Both base sides(x2)

- 1x Sniper rifle

- 1x Saw

- 1x Plasma x2

Random drops: Middle of map

- 1x Rocket launcher

- 1x Scattershot

- 1x Railgun

Both base sides(x2)

- 1x Beam rifle

- 1x Sticky detonator

- 1x Plasma x2

- 1x Pulse x2

Vehicles: 1x-warthog (respawn 2:30min)(also spawns in middle of map as power vehicle)

2x-ghost (respawn 1:30min)(one spawns at each base side)

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrWo3jnufz8

post-67149-0-24529400-1362527496_thumb.jpg

post-67149-0-97441800-1362527553_thumb.jpg

post-67149-0-71681200-1362527720_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Waterfront

Fileshare Gamertag: DBC Berserker

Last Updated: 3/2/2013 or 3/3/2013

Supported Game Types: 4v4 Infinity Slayer and FFA Slayer

Best Gametype: 4v4 Infinity Slayer

Intended Team Size: 2-4

Initial Ordinance: 1 Needler, 1 Sniper Rifle, 1 Saw, 1 Rocket, 1 Fuel Rod Cannon, and 1 Shotgun

Random Ordinance: N/A

Map Intel: This is a multi-layer map that puts both teams on the bottom layer at first spawn. Both teams can go up to the next layer's and beyond in many different ways! There are many different power weapons but each has its advantage and disadvantage. Call in ordinance just like usual and use it to your advantage as well. This is a very small map and is built in the actual ravine on Ravine! It is just right above the kill barrier and makes use of the nice mist effects that the map has coming off of the water. The bottom layer is more open and the top layer is more structured with different points throughout. It is built to avoid camping and to change up gameplay every time. You can use this for a basic 4v4 Slayer or you can go and drop the teams for Free for All Slayer!

Notes: I can't stress how it is very small. I wanted to capture the effects of that mist because it was very nice and the size of how big the ravine is, is why this is multi-layered. I know that you will get a kick out of it though! And I took advantage of that soft kill barrier by placing a narrow bridge below and in the middle of the first layer. It has one of the power weapons but you have to be quick! I also wanted pictures but I couldn't get any in the time that I had left so that is my mistake. I also didn't get that much to test it but I did some basic tests so I can assure that it can still be fun. ;) Even if I don't win this contest, I will still probably tweak this map a lot and change up the weapon placements. Who know's, I could even add another layer to the map!

• Like 2

Gamertag: Dylncali

Map Name: Reflex

Canvus: Revine

playable game types: CTF, KoTH, and Infinity slayer

initial ordinance drops: rocket launcher and 2x needler

random drops: frag grenade, plasma grenade, and pulse grenade 

spawning weapons: 2x Snipers

team colors: primarily meant for Red vrs. Blue; but the map is compatible with ALL TEAM COLORS.

Description: Ancient Forerunner gladiator arena

synopsis of the map: The map is great for 1v1's 2v2's 3v3's 4v4's and 5v5's. the budget is 10000/10000 I tried to make the map as aesthetically pleasing as possible while still keeping the game play at a reasonable pace. 

TOP RATED: As of 2/28/2013 at 1:31A.M. Reflex is the 9th most recommended map and the 100th most downloaded map on halo 4 file share. 

This map earned it's popularity through my clan, Noble Recon,  and friends of friends downloading it and recommending it.

Side notes: I think this map would do exceptionally well in matchmaking because it gives brand new game play to halo 4 while still keeping the Promethean feel to the map. I truthfully do not care about winning the grand prize. I just have high hopes in putting this map in matchmaking!

**NEW UPDATED MAP** 

I have recently Updated my map

the budget for the map has decreased to 9070/10000, and i have eliminated the lag problem by removing unnecessary items and replacing them with few ones while keeping the look of the map 98% the same. the gravity lifts in the middle of the map now spit a play out on to the second level, instead of in to the middle of the map while keeping the same look. The window coliseum's containing the map have been removed and replaced by kill boundaries. Also, newly added random drops have been added including shotgun, railgun, and sticky det. Screen shots are on my file share.

• Like 1

Fileshare Gamertag: Tur7le

Canvas map: Erosion / Map title: Depths

Map description: An abandoned pump station in the depths of a planet that was quickly evacuated during the human-covenant war. The station is now used as a training facility providing a real world environment and hazards.

Behind the creation: I wanted to create something that looked different, a distinct environment not yet used in halo 4 multiplayer. I have always thought that the best maps are the ones that are aesthetically pleasing and feel like they tell their own story, just by looking at them. The kind of maps that, if you weren't being sniped, blown up, beaten, stomped, run over and tea-bagged, you'd stop to admire the view. The unique environment provided by 'Erosion' offered just that. A beautiful underground cave system with a mysterious green glow. Naturally a mining/chemical facility came to mind as a platform to base the map around. With no natural features such as hills, rocks and trees, I looked at the idea of a construction site as the basis for cover and map layout.

• Like 1

Atrium

File Share Gamertag: Foxtrot Cloud
Supported Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer

Initial Ordnance: 1 Incinerator Cannon, 1 Overshield
Non-Ordnance: 1 Energy Sword, 1 Gravity Hammer, 1 Scattershot, 2x Sniper Rifes, 2x DMR, & 2x Battle Rifles

Random Ordnance: 1 Beam Rifle/Railgun/Saw

DescriptionAtrium is an asymmetrical 4v4 map for Infinity Slayer, CTF, and KOTH. It is inspired by play elements from Hang-em-High, Ivory Tower, and Battle Creek. Its centerpiece is a large multi-level semi-circular room - the atrium - with towers on either end and multi-level obstacles in between. There are additional side rooms, tunnels, and vertical chambers outside the atrium for alternative ways to move around the map. A two-way teleporter allows quick movement from the waterfall area to the opposite low-ceiling outside hallway, while a manlift allows for an alternative to the towers as a away to get to the top level of the map.

Screenshots:

Atrium Overview

-View from Outside 

Incinerator Cannon

-Incinerator Cannon at Top of Map 

Sword Room

-Sword Room

Man Lift

-Central 3 Level Manlift

Play 3

-Inside the Atrium

Overshield Room

-Overshield Room

Gravity Hammer Waterfall

-Gravity Hammer under Waterfall

-------

• Like 1

DETRIMENT

NYSNCliveson__zps4f956d31.jpg

Detriment is an inverse symetric map designed for 4v4 infinity slayer. CTF, Oddball, and KOTH are also supported. A random ordinance drop in the center of the map provides either a Rocket Launcher, Railgun, or Energy Sword. Each team also gets a Sniper Rifle, and a set of either Plasma Grenades or Frag Grenades.

InfinityRumble_zpsa68f10c8.jpg

InfinityRumble2_zps4422e725.jpg

InfinityRumble1_zps82adebd4.jpg

InfinityRumble3_zps5290758a.jpg

• Like 2

BABBO

(Post last edited: February 9th March, 06:02 AM)

File Share Gamertag: aVeryShinySpoon
Map Name: Babbo t4
Canvas Map: Ravine
Last Updated: 02/17/13 18:31:05
Tags: babbo, babbo t4, symmetrical, callouts, competitive, arena
Supported Game types:
- Infinity Slayer (without Jetpack)
- competitive Slayer and CTF 3 (no instant Respawn)
Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer (without Jetpack) --> see below why
Intended Team Size(s): 2 teams, 8 people (4v4)

Initial Ordnance: 1x Rocketlauncher at top mid (160s)
Random Ordnance: no
Weapons on Map: 2x Lightrifle, 4x Impulsgrenade, 4x Fraggrenade, 2x Sniper
Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: no
Supported Vehicles: no
Budget: 5400/10000

Screenshots:

post-52603-0-48699600-1362826748_thumb.jpg

post-52603-0-82995200-1362826746_thumb.jpg

post-52603-0-65600000-1362826744_thumb.jpg

Video Flythrough/Overview Link: none
Map Description: 
- symmetrical map with an arena style
- also for competitive gameplay
- one sniper on each site
- rocket on top mid
- lightrifle on the opposite sides of top mid
- no framelag

Does this map use players trait zones? no
If so, please provide the details for each trait zone: -

Additional Info (optional): 
- Update: Babbo t3 to t4
[Changed the color of the green structures to the matching sites and corrected a wall]

- if you like the map and would really take it, I would improve everything you want
- Moreover, I would make the map compatible with Jetpack if its necessary (1 hour of work)

Edited by aVeryShinySpoon
  • Like 1

Ironclad

Gt: A R C A S I U S

Canvas Map: Impact
Last Updated: 3-07-2013
Tags: Ironclad, A R C A S I U S, Competetive, THFE, city, aesthetic
Supported Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Regicide, KotH, SWAT, 1 Flag CTF
Best Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, KotH
Intended Team Size: 4V4, possibly 5V5
Initial Ordnance: Sniper X2, Scattershot, Rocket Launcher
Random Ordnance: Railgun, Scattershot, Sticky Detonator, Needler

Link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/cfe9fae9-f18b-4c71-ad13-ebc740aadc9c

Note: I am the map creator. I created this acc after I was halfway through the creation of the map on my other acc Q U A R l S M A, hence why the map creator comes up as Q U A R l S M A and not A R C A S I U S however it is on the fileshare of A R C A S I U S. As proof of this go to the profile of Q U A R l S M A and you will see my tag.

InfinitySlayer12_zps75f4dc9a.jpg

InfinitySlayer15_zps423e91b4.jpg

InfinitySlayer13_zps1f5d4bd9.jpg
InfinitySlayer14_zpsdb36533c.jpg
InfinitySlayer16_zps5b5013a3.jpg
InfinitySlayer17_zps44ca7f49.jpg
InfinitySlayer18_zps3630508f.jpg
InfinitySlayer19_zpsbdeab94e.jpg
InfinitySlayer20_zpse7e62d24.jpg
InfinitySlayer21_zps0a37f207.jpg
  • Like 3

Map: Verticál

Author: JK Artsy

Verticál is a small to midsize map. It plays very similarly to Citadel or Ghost Town from Halo 3, and despite there being a lot of close-quarters, the map also supports long-range sight lines without being broken. There are several trick jumps, lifts, and if you're skilled enough, you can make it to the top of the map from the bottom with relative ease.

post-62330-0-23531300-1362604232_thumb.jpg

Overview

post-62330-0-35107800-1362604231_thumb.jpg

Overview 2

post-62330-0-86567600-1362604238_thumb.jpg

Overwatch

Here you can see one of the skybox elements.

post-62330-0-29531100-1362604238_thumb.jpg

Overwatch - Top Floor

post-62330-0-27071400-1362604239_thumb.jpg

Overwatch - Red Base Connector

post-62330-0-71576900-1362604239_thumb.jpg

Overwatch - Red Base Connector and view of the drop to Overwatch Lower

post-62330-0-20598400-1362604240_thumb.jpg

Red Spawn

post-62330-0-69301900-1362604240_thumb.jpg

Shipping - Lower

post-62330-0-28989200-1362604241_thumb.jpg

Shipping - Top Floor

post-62330-0-73821100-1362604241_thumb.jpg

Shipping - View of Outside

More skybox elements

post-62330-0-54825000-1362604230_thumb.jpg

Shipping Mid - Command Upper and Command Upper Connector

post-62330-0-17281100-1362604230_thumb.jpg

Command Lower

post-62330-0-81016100-1362604229_thumb.jpg

Command Lower's Death Pit

post-62330-0-67577000-1362604228_thumb.jpg

Blue Base Upper

post-62330-0-20502300-1362604228_thumb.jpg

Blue Spawn

post-62330-0-63829900-1362604227_thumb.jpg

Overwatch - Blue Base Connector

post-62330-0-02343800-1362604229_thumb.jpg

Central Lift Room

post-62330-0-42271300-1362604229_thumb.jpg

Central Lift Upper

There is also a tunnel (not pictured) that runs underneath Blue Base and leads to Command Lower. Random Ordnance drops in the tunnel.

• Like 1