No Promethean Vehicles

PrometheanSigma

This surprised me. I expected some new vehicles (other than the mantis). The Forerunners had no vehicles (except for the Composer and the Promethean Spaceship) and I was looking forward to driving one. I mean, aren't they the most evolved faction in the Halo universe?! Come on 343.

This surprised me. I expected some new vehicles (other than the mantis). The Forerunners had no vehicles (except for the Composer and the Promethean Spaceship) and I was looking forward to driving one. I mean, aren't they the most evolved faction in the Halo universe?! Come on 343.

I was kinda disappointed there wasn't an air vehicle or some sort of tank. Kinda blows since they are so powerful.

And no, the Precursors were always the most powerful. Even though they got wiped out by the Forerunners when they were Tier 0 (highest technological tier) they made the ultimate revenge. Making themselves the flood, which became the Forerunners downfall. :P

• Like 1

I was kinda disappointed there wasn't an air vehicle or some sort of tank. Kinda blows since they are so powerful.

And no, the Precursors were always the most powerful. Even though they got wiped out by the Forerunners when they were Tier 0 (highest technological tier) they made the ultimate revenge. Making themselves the flood, which became the Forerunners downfall. :P

Oh yeah, the Precursors were the strongest weren't they? Well I agree, I would like to see some incineration tank or a lightspeed jet or somethin'

Yeah I have to agree that 343 missed out on a chance to bring some brand new vehicles to the game. I mean all the additions of enemies have traditionally brought new ones (except flood of course), there are so many crazy vehicles that could have been used, imagine a promethean version of the gauss with an incineration cannon on it!!!

That way we could have covy/premethean vehicles vs. unsc ones on big maps!!!

Yeah its not so much a case of the realism, sure with teleportation they may not need vehicles but why not throw a few into the game, it was a great chance to make the addition and one that was missed.

Maybe they will add some in Halo 5 as said above, it would be nice. Its a case of not asking WHY? but rather asking WHY NOT?

Yea your right, they have pretty much an entire game about the Prometheans and yet no sort of drivable vehicles. And yea no aircraft vehicles, like how they took out the falcon... Loved that thing...

new vehicles would of been a nice addition. i mean really, theres:

-new ENEMIES

-new WEAPONS

-new LOCATIONS

-new STORY

-new GAME MODES

-no new vehicles

their teleport is great but do they really feel like a trans-planet teleport when they could get in a flying vehicle and enjoy the ride. i sure hope H5 has new vehicles

dont get me wrong but the unsc aquired a mantis but the covenant didnt (that you can use and wasnt in a previous game)

you know they replace the flood with forerunner and flood didn't own vehicular device plus there robots that teleport do you really think a forerunner need one i mean i under stand if people need it in online but almost everything form multiplayer is on the campang so really they have there reasons now making a new covient vehicular would not be bad ideal in the near halo games :clap: