Vinyl Scratch, signing off one last time.

Vinyl Scratch

It pains me so.... greatly for me to write this....

You all know me by Twilight Sparkle, Vinyl Scratch, Absolute Balrog, and many other names. I was completely shocked about "you know what" happening. I can't take part in a website enforcing something like this. We have a large group of hearty members who don't mind the "you know what". Why fill our forum up with a bunch of haters? We should be looking to people who like members, because they are members. It's kinda difficult for me to fully explain this, cause I'm no speaker, but I can say this..... I am disappointed that the website that was at the top of my list, is now towards the bottom. You wanted to make the forum for everyone, but now it looks like you picked a side instead of telling the "pampered sticks-in-the-mud" to get lost and if they didn't like the website, then you wouldn't bend the universe to make it better. You may gain new members, but you're losing good members.

Sorry guys, but I still wish the rest of the days here on the forum are happy and filled with good times.... just without me.

With SO MUCH LOVE,

~ Vinyl Scratch (I'll always be Twilight Sparkle to most of you)

110087+-+artist+zlack3r+artist+zlacker+book+crying+filly+sad+twilight_sparkle.png

• Like 3