New Super Spartan Bros.

ShockBolt21

This minigame is a mario style "2-D" challenge. What makes it "2D" is because it is enclosed between two rows of coliseum walls, so there is only a little depth. The physics have been tweaked to resemble a mario bros platform game, so you jump high, but land quickly without floating. There are other aspects from mario in the game, like a warp pipe and some item boxes.

post-63092-0-07670100-1360272361_thumb.jpg

View from the outside

The goal of the game is to reach the end of the level, where there is a hill to finalize your victory. It can be played by one person alone, but is most fun when there are two or a few players racing each other to the end. I am aware that most of the obstacles in the game do not resemble obstacles from a mario bros game, but the goal and the style of the game are similar.

post-63092-0-84343900-1360272371_thumb.jpg

An obstacle near the end of the map

Okay, the map isn't beautiful in terms of aesthetics, but it isn't easy to turn such a narrow space into a picturesque wonderland. All of the physics modifications have been done in trait zones, so there is no need to download a separate game type with the map. Also, while playing, keep these things in mind...

-Play on King of the Hill to one point

-I highly discourage the use of grenades while playing alone. If you're intelligent enough, you'll find a way through without them (I recommend frags if you are playing w/ 2+ as a race)

-At least one player needs to be on the red team. This is essential to the activation of an auto turret on the map.

You can find the map in the file share for ShockBolt21. Also make sure to check out my competitive map "Armored Strike" for some vehicle-based gameplay on natural terrain

(Uploaded 1/29- http://www.343indust...armored-strike/)

• Like 1