WE NEED AN ALPHA ZOMBIES

the night bat

Im a big flood and infection player. But recently i've been thinking about the connection issues that 1) the extremely large lunge and 2) the stupidly lengthy thruster packs of the flood.

By themselves even they are not good, especially since flood can lunge while thruster packing, but they just dont make sense? Does anyone else agree?

I think that there are two ways to fix this problem, one is by actually fixing it, and two is by making the pistol a 1 shot kill and making the last man standing take two hits because of an overshield.

If people agree then like this, (not for my enjoyment, but) so a 343 worker might see this (it is their website) and hopefully fix this problem that pretty much every youtuber and furom poster seems to hate as well.

this isn't a rant, just some constructive feedback.

Im sorry to say this is not 343 official site it's a community forum, but i agree that thruster pack need to be removed,

but they maybe do like in reach add different infection gametypes hopfully, im also a huge infection player it was almost the only i played in reach,and flood is a huge disappointment because of all lag and thruster pack

343 official website http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/

If you want something you post to actually be seen by 343i then you need to you go halowaypoint.com That is the site actually ran by them. I don't see them fixing Flood though. It's been something that has been complained about since release and yet in not one of the bulletins have they said anything about fixing these issues. So I'm not holding my breathe on waiting for them to fix the issues with flood.

How is an explanation on how to fix it "Just fix it" -.-' Also the first two flood are actually called "alpha flood" and I think they have some more damage resistance (i haven't played flood that much)