Anyone else really enjoying Dubs? <3

xHoNNy7

From time to time I pop in H4 to see what is up w/ matchmaking. Today I played a handfull of Double Team games and found it overal really fun! Along w/ last weeks forge playlist, I feel H4 playlists are really starting to grow the way they should..

With the upcomming H4 "Team Throwdown" playlist (Team Throwdown (Competitive Playlist) is scheduled to launch February 18th.")

there has to be a lot of people super hyped about this:D Well anyways with AGL Chicago just a little while ago, many AGL events to come, Team Throwdown soon, and a CSR system to be released...see Halo continuing to grow for the competitive community into something that feels like home with how I felt during the H2 days.. hopefully. <333 We just have to keep those RT's going on people looking for customs, along with all the forum posts on people looking for customs. Anyways happy gaming! See you all on XBL : ) Feel free to send me tweets if you are looking for customs, pm's on yt asking whatever, or anything else to get the competitive community rolling more :D I'm looking forward to maybe Halo being back on the circuit for MLG one day.. , Live MLG events really are amazing..and even with the abscence of H4 on the MLG circuit.. looks like Dallas has free 720p streams so everyone tune into that:D... (SC2, CoD, LoL?, and more)

-xHoNNy7 <3333333333333333 #SaveHalo

Enjoying Doubles very much. It's the best game type IMO to work on team work and call outs. I think they need to increase the timer when the power weapons spawn though. Every 2 minutes seems excessive. By the time it's used up they're back and the same team is able to get them again. I've liked being able to make a dent in the Railgun kills I need but, it does need to be changed. Only thing I think needs to be changed with the playlist. Also I don't see the point in the Carbine being a loud out option in Slayer Pro. It can't compete with any of the other Precision weapons so 343i needs to just remove it.

I got to play a few games with Gazzy. Some of the maps are not very good and lack map control.

Can't really have map control with power weapons being on 2 minute timers.

I love how you spawn right by each other on Abandon.

Also I seem to constantly have the problem with enemies spawning right next to each other but, I always seem to spawn on the other side of the map from my team mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Always love Doubles! Maybe it's just me, but myself and one of my friends played and wrecked, I mean ABSOLUTELY WRECKED the other teams we played. I can't tell if the Matchmaking is weird of if I've gotten that much better.

Edited by LiQuid BioniX