first time playing halo

Caboose The Ace

1 im pretty sure this is the right place to put it so no lest begin with mine

i was playing i think call of duty world at war i belive and my friend came round in 2010 befor reach came out with this game called halo and he was like this is wayyy better than cod so i put it in and i was saying to him no it is not cod is way better so it loaded and i played the first mission of halo and i refused to admit it but i liked it even thoe my or my friend didnt understand it much but well at 1 point he told my of these real scary zombies and i was damm scared aka the flood i hid for the most of the mission but saw they where not scary so eventy he told me the mission he was on trying to find the grenn guys maker so she could unscrew his helmet lol he didnt know what he was talking about so the next day i brought the game and finished it and died alot on easy i wasnt good at fps then also didnt have xbox live then i soon got reach as a cristmas present and played alot of firefight and capin in 2011 i dediced to get xbox live and i did so i started playing reach and was pretty good at it

so there was my first halo expirance what youres

hope u enjoyed this long read

Mine was me going over to a friends house years and years ago. I was staying the night and he thought he'd show me his xbox and a game he loves playing. So we played Halo for a few hours and there on I was addicted. Even if he went 22-1 in like every match...

...which tides have turned since I go perfections against him in 1v1's now lol

Played halo 3 at a friends when it first game out (i had a PS2 still) played only the first mission not really knowing whats going on. A year later i got an xbox for my birthday and a month or so later i saw halo 3 in a shop and thought "hey i played that once, it was pretty cool" now i have every single one.

December 2009

It was that Fateful Christmas day.... I received not only an Xbox 360,

but a HALO 3 LEGENDARY EDITION XBOX 360! I wasn't too fond of First person shooters at the time...

but Halo 3 would be the game to set me straight and see how great these games really are.

Blowing through the campaign for the first time, It really opened my eyes to how gorgeous everything actually is in the world of Halo... As the wind blows on the trees, the Tension of the Marines, along with the Arbiter's eagerness to get going gave those faces character. Shots would make realistic splashes

on the water, and Helpless Unggoy would be screaming as they gave it all they got just to survive

2 more seconds.... It all felt........ Alive.... For the first Xbox 360 game I ever played,

Halo 3 left an unmistakable impression on me... and I haven't backed down from

it's efforts and achievements ever since.

I was talking to a friend at lunch and he brought up this cool game called "Halo". I asked, "What is Halo?". He was like, "Halo 2 is coming out soon and you haven't even played Halo?!"

At that point I realized I was missing out on something so the next time I popped into a GameStop I bought the game and fell in love immediately. And that was before I touched the multiplayer. My brother and my cousins would get together and we would spend many hours killing each other for no reason on Blood Gulch. When we weren't doing that it was Rockets on Hang 'Em High. Beautiful experience.

Haha that sounds awesome!

I did a lot of those back in the day. Those were days where I had fun playing games with other people. These days however a lot of people I run across make the game seem like a chore (which is why I refused to have XBL until ME3 came out).

I was at a friends house and played The Storm. Later, I thought. "That green guys armour could look cool for clone troopers" me Being obsessed with Star Wars and all. I went back and played forge and that was what sealed the deal. Got an Xbox with halo 3 and wars, then got halo 1+2. I now own every single game apart from PC versions. And yes, I still spend more time on forge than any other mode. It is still my favourite feature.