Promethean's is what....Forerunners/Human?

XenoPrometheanRunnerX98

i have been viewing for the Halo 4 Promethean and it looks like they have a Forerunner Skull and human hands....are they a mix of two race or they are just one made into a Promethean knight...

Promethean Knights: they have Different levels but i think they are the same one being of the knights...same thing or same Promethean.....weird....

P.K%27s_skull.png

I heard somewhere that they are humans turned into data, or AI if you will, by the Didact. So basically those are constructed soldiers with former humans.

I heard it too and i think that the Didact is or was making Human or AI warriors of knights......but even that, when the the Knights die, they starts to form into some kind of ball of energy in thin air, so they can be resurrected or just died with no hope...

Correct. Basically just like 343 Guilty spark but put in a war vessel

Heh i think your right...or some what...right...

• Like 2

I heard it too and i think that the Didact is or was making Human or AI warriors of knights......but even that, when the the Knights die, they starts to form into some kind of ball of energy in thin air, so they can be resurrected or just died with no hope...

I guess you could say that they "die" supposing that their binary codes (or data) are being spread all over the place upon destruction.

I guess you could say that they "die" supposing that their binary codes (or data) are being spread all over the place upon destruction.

Yup....I think your right about it....well the Knights as you say that "their Binary codes (or Data)" is really simple about it...but the thing of "spread all over the place upon destruction" i just know about it but i think your right again :3

Some are humans. Some are Forerunners.

I only posted this so that I could reach my 200th post :)

But i think They are both in the same armor as a Human or AI knight

Correct. Basically just like 343 Guilty spark but put in a war vessel

You mean Chakas right? Cause 343 is a fragment of him, the monitor found in Primordium. And the Prometheans are made out of Humans, no forerunner, which is what the Librarian tells us. And we've never seen a Forerunner skull so we wouldn't know the difference even though that is a human skull.

You mean Chakas right? Cause 343 is a fragment of him, the monitor found in Primordium. And the Prometheans are made out of Humans, no forerunner, which is what the Librarian tells us. And we've never seen a Forerunner skull so we wouldn't know the difference even though that is a human skull.

Incorrect. The original Promethean AI's were created out of the Promethean class of Forerunners. The Didact started using humans to create Promethean AI's because he felt that greater numbers would be a solution to the Flood and he simply didnt have enough of the Forerunners to volunteer for the process.

This is shown in one of the terminal videos from Halo 4.

• Like 2

Incorrect. The original Promethean AI's were created out of the Promethean class of Forerunners. The Didact started using humans to create Promethean AI's because he felt that greater numbers would be a solution to the Flood and he simply didnt have enough of the Forerunners to volunteer for the process.

This is shown in one of the terminal videos from Halo 4.

Those were the first Prometheans and given how they were used to fight the flood I wouldn't be surprised if only human prometheans survived until 2558

Those were the first Prometheans and given how they were used to fight the flood I wouldn't be surprised if only human prometheans survived until 2558

Until there is evidence to support such a claim you can not dismiss the original Prometheans from existance.

Maybe skulls are neither human nor forerunner. Maybe they are just similar to both(like art)? We know Knights are both human and forerunner. Does it even matter?

the oringal prhothens where forunerrs but the didact needead more numbers so he composed humans to do that so it is possibel on requim that not all phometheans are human

No offense but i have been wondering if your keyboard is broken? Sorry I had to ask. :blushing: .

Maybe skulls are neither human nor forerunner. Maybe they are just similar to both(like art)? We know Knights are both human and forerunner. Does it even matter?

No offense but i have been wondering if your keyboard is broken? Sorry I had to ask. :blushing: .

nope works fine why

• 2 weeks later...

They are humans because if you watched a halo 4 terminal youtube the didact forerunner consumed the souls of the humans and practicly

put them in promethean life forms the didact eliminated the humans with a big forerunner incineration thing what looks like a massive metal

space bannana.

They are humans because if you watched a halo 4 terminal youtube the didact forerunner consumed the souls of the humans and practicly

put them in promethean life forms the didact eliminated the humans with a big forerunner incineration thing what looks like a massive metal

space bannana.

oh alrighty then :3

It's been awhile since I played but I think I recall that the Didact is using the Composer to steal the souls of human beings and turn them into mindless followers.  They are not AI's, they are living beings trapped in a mechanical body and forced to do the Didact's bidding.  I think some of the original Prometheans were Forerunners as well.  

It's been awhile since I played but I think I recall that the Didact is using the Composer to steal the souls of human beings and turn them into mindless followers.  They are not AI's, they are living beings trapped in a mechanical body and forced to do the Didact's bidding.  I think some of the original Prometheans were Forerunners as well.  

Hmmm...Probably so....