A good Family.

ΠΘVΛ

For some it may seem like I have already left but I haven't, soon will though... Before I depart I'd like to say thanks, not only to all the friends I've made on here but also the other people who made my days a good time. There was a short period of my short life where those nice days were slim, but the community of this forum helped me though it, everything once lost was mended and I had all of you to thank for that. You became a second family to me, I never did much around home, mostly chatted. I'd like to say thanks to those close family members you know who you are and I'd like to thank you especially. I've seen and been though a lot of here and have done some things I regret and would like to take my time to say sorry. A person is remembered for what they have done, what I'd like you guys to remember me as, is a green member. For fellow green members, good luck on your journey, and keep in mind and don't ever forget it. This is a family.

• Like 4

ΠΘVΛ, you have been around for a long time. Longer than almost anyone here. You have always been a quiet member, but even more so now. I remember when your name was weatherbeenj, and when you were a shoutbox regular. I remember countless days of talking and laughing, cracking jokes and more. But over time, you got less active, and now you're leaving. We will all miss you ΠΘVΛ! I hope to see you return!

We'll Never Miss you, mate....

It's sad to see another brother of mine go, but....

We all know that you're going to bigger and better things in life from here.

Go fourth, and with the strength welling inside you, you'll emerge

stronger than ever before!

Whatever you're going to be doing, I'm sure you'll be very successful in doing it.

• 2 weeks later...