What would you do to work with RoosterTeeth??

Left4NewVegas

I. Think they are overrated and not very funny. They fall in the same category as Tobuscus and Pewdiepie. I do not see why people fanboy over them.

I don't like Tobuscus or Pewdiepie, they have a childish sense of humor that isn't funny IMO. I don't like Yogscast either, tried watching their videos. They don't make many jokes or anything, just weird noises :/ When it comes to Roosterteeth, like the Let's Plays, Podcasts, Shorts, etc. I feel I have never laughed so hard in my life. Roosterteeth is the first thing that has ever made me laugh to the point where I can't breathe XD

What would I do to work at Roosterteeth? probably anything you'd ask me to do.

• Like 1

I don't like Tobuscus or Pewdiepie, they have a childish sense of humor that isn't funny IMO. I don't like Yogscast either, tried watching their videos. They don't make many jokes or anything, just weird noises :/ When it comes to Roosterteeth, like the Let's Plays, Podcasts, Shorts, etc. I feel I have never laughed so hard in my life. Roosterteeth is the first thing that has ever made me laugh to the point where I can't breathe XD

What would I do to work at Roosterteeth? probably anything you'd ask me to do.

Fair enough. At least you try to watch stuff, and decide you don't like it.

(And the main channel has wierd noises. The rest of the channels are fine(Rythisn, Lalna, Nilesey, Sjin, Sips, Lonadia) they are normal)

Fair enough. At least you try to watch stuff, and decide you don't like it.

(And the main channel has wierd noises. The rest of the channels are fine(Rythisn, Lalna, Nilesey, Sjin, Sips, Lonadia) they are normal)

Oh okay lol I never bothered checking out the others.

On a side note that is completely unrelated to this topic, do Offbeat posts count now? I seem the have just gained a post.

Edited by Forum Dinosaur

I would kidnap Church and demand they let me work there or ill kill church. OR ill just apply for the job first option seems less complicated. I would be the janitor for them if it ment i get to hang out with these guys.

YOU FOOL! I WOULD SIMPLY POSSESS YOU AND FORCE YOU TO DO MY BIDDING!