possible didact alive evidnce

Caboose The Ace

here is 2 bits of clear evedince how he could be alive

1 he has better amor than chief so if he fell into earths orbit he could surive

2 better evdince cortana sais on midnight slipspace event buliding beneht the compoer along those lines so that could possible telport the didact when he fell in

The chances of him being alive or dead is 50/50. Honestly there's not enough evidence to disprove either option. On one hand, the Didact took a direct hit from a Pulse Grenade and then fell into the destructive energy of the Composer. And if he somehow survived passing through that he would have fallen to Earth. However! The Didact had the highest rated Combat skin which is many times stronger than the Master Chief's. If any armor could take a point blank grenade, it would be the Didact's. He would also be able to survive the rays of the Composer considering he experimented on himself with it and changed his genetic makeup. In the same way that happened to the Chief to make him immune to the Composer's effects. There's also a chance that he could survive a fall to Earth. After all the Master Chief has done that several times.

so really, it's too early to be able to tell if he's alive or not. Although there's a slightly stronger case for him being alive. Especially since killing off the main antagonist in the first game of a trilogy is weird.

I find your 50/50 comment amusing for some reason. Either he is alive or he isn't. I believe that hes alive because it would be very weird to kill him off first game, but also because he narrated the end of the game cut scene. I also believe that the composer would not effect him at all based on the information found in the terminals. And none of us should be surprised at people surviving falls from space... it seems to be a pretty awesome thing that happens quite a bit now.

Did NOBODY PAY ATTENTION AT THE END OF CAMPAIGN? Cortanna said a slip space rupture was opening under the composer. Also the composer sent freshly composed humans back to requiem. Watch the spartan ops films. The Didact is somewhere and very alive. Also he has survived countless battles for hundreds of thousands of years. And 2 long sleeps in cryptums.

• Like 4

Did NOBODY PAY ATTENTION AT THE END OF CAMPAIGN? Cortanna said a slip space rupture was opening under the composer. Also the composer sent freshly composed humans back to requiem. Watch the spartan ops films. The Didact is somewhere and very alive. Also he has survived countless battles for hundreds of thousands of years. And 2 long sleeps in cryptums.

right so the didact is alive anyone take this in account

The chances of him being alive or dead is 50/50. Honestly there's not enough evidence to disprove either option. On one hand, the Didact took a direct hit from a Pulse Grenade and then fell into the destructive energy of the Composer. And if he somehow survived passing through that he would have fallen to Earth. However! The Didact had the highest rated Combat skin which is many times stronger than the Master Chief's. If any armor could take a point blank grenade, it would be the Didact's. He would also be able to survive the rays of the Composer considering he experimented on himself with it and changed his genetic makeup. In the same way that happened to the Chief to make him immune to the Composer's effects. There's also a chance that he could survive a fall to Earth. After all the Master Chief has done that several times.

so really, it's too early to be able to tell if he's alive or not. Although there's a slightly stronger case for him being alive. Especially since killing off the main antagonist in the first game of a trilogy is weird.

good points but you are forgetting one. when we first meet the didact he flys out of a ball of energy simialr that of the energy he falls into, so i think it is more likly than not that he is alive.

So I guess that having a grenade blow up on your chest is nothing...

It is for the leader of the Prometheans. The strongest soldiers in the Warrior-servant Rate. He had the very best offensive/defensive Combat skin of the Forerunners. It is completely plausible for the Didact to survive something like that. Also you seem to forget that the Chief walked away from a nuclear blast unscathed. Yes, I am aware that Cortana shielded him. However Forerunner also have A.I. While it wasn't very clear if he had one in is armor. There wasn't a reason for him not to have one. so his Ancilla could have boosted his Hardlight shielding around the Pulse Grenade or maybe he did it himself. On another note: Master Chief has survived two falls from space. Three if you want to count the crash landing onto the Halo in the first game. The Didact, with better armor, should be able too as well.

• Like 2

He's alive and transported. There was a slipspace portal under the composer powering it, and his armor is level 12 which I think is the highest level which I'm sure is rated for slip space travel. And he is immune pot being composed so there's a 100% chance he's alive.

meh do u think a mere pulse grenade would kill a forunner

NOPE

Do you know what a pulse grenade does? Is expands with enough force to push itself through anything. You will never see a pulse grenade phase through a wall. Now imagine that same power expanding outward from within the Didacts body... Its similar to forging a block into a person then turning it on fixed and watching them become mangled.

The Didact is most likely alive. I highly doubt the head of the military of the forunners race was beat by master chief that easily, as well as he is narrating during the Epilogue. Much like the Locust Queen in Gears of War and Optimus Prime in Transformers.

I do see him returning in Halo 6 though. I can see Halo 5 being the return of the Arbiter, and the search for Cortana. Which leave Halo 6 as The Final Effort, which would be the Didact rising up and striking even more difficult, this would be taken place on Earth this time instead.

These are all opinions, so I have submitted mine.

Chakas survived a fall from space onto a halo ring. Could be possible her survived and landed on earth where there was a cryptum once hidden. Also his speech at the end talks past tense to all the events of humans expanding through the galaxy. This is the age of reclamation, humans are reclaiming the galaxy. They were not during the first battle with forerunner.

well we think he is dead none can say he is dead he might come back i mean look at spartanops they still have pormeatins work with coveint so that means someones controlling it and plus the last seen when didact is talking he could be alive and somewhere just telling the story.

so my though on this (none knows if he is dead or not if he is dead then that means the story line will change a lot so i say no he has to be alive or atleast he isn't the top wolf in the forerunner) (besides libraying)