Forge World V2: the Mix of Sandbox, Forge World, and Impact.

The Heretic Grunt

OK so my Idea today is Forge World Version 2 with Islands, caves, a Canyon, Desert Plains, a Structure, and a teleporter that leads to space. It would also have these vehicles:

UNSC: Mongoose, Warthog, Scorpion, Hornet, Pelican (Maximum of 2), Elephant (Maximum of 2), Sabre, and Frigate (Base, Unusable)

Covenant Separatists: Ghost, Spectre, AA Wraith, Heretic Banshee, Phantom (Maximum of 1), Shadow (Maximum of 3), Seraph, and Corvette (Base Unusable)

Rebels: Ferret (Human Motorcycle), APC (Armored Warthog), Wolverine, Kestrel (Small Space jet)

Storm Covenant: Chopper, Prowler, Wraith, Banshee, Spirit (Maximum of 2), Locust (Maximum of 1), Space Banshee, Cruiser (Base, unusable)

And also new forge categories: Covenant Structure, Human Structure, and Forerunner Structure

OK so my Idea today is Forge World Version 2 with Islands, caves, a Canyon, Desert Plains, a Structure, and a teleporter that leads to space. It would also have these vehicles:

UNSC: Mongoose, Warthog, Scorpion, Hornet, Pelican (Maximum of 2), Elephant (Maximum of 2), Sabre, and Frigate (Base, Unusable)

Covenant Separatists: Ghost, Spectre, AA Wraith, Heretic Banshee, Phantom (Maximum of 1), Shadow (Maximum of 3), Seraph, and Corvette (Base Unusable)

Rebels: Ferret (Human Motorcycle), APC (Armored Warthog), Wolverine, Kestrel (Small Space jet)

Storm Covenant: Chopper, Prowler, Wraith, Banshee, Spirit (Maximum of 2), Locust (Maximum of 1), Space Banshee, Cruiser (Base, unusable)

And also new forge categories: Covenant Structure, Human Structure, and Forerunner Structure

Yes. I agree

there should also be a scarab and enemy spawners in forge, and bring back sandtrap from halo 3, it was my favorite map in any halo game

there should also be a scarab and enemy spawners in forge, and bring back sandtrap from halo 3, it was my favorite map in any halo game

I will not explain the AI situation... AGAIN.

Sand trap would be too small now.

And the brutes, lore wise, just went off back into packs where they fought by themselves to how they were before the Covenant. A few remained as slaves but a few. The Sangheili hated everything about the brutes.

OK OK mother vuck!

I was just explaining. My idea should be for a new Jiraelhanae faction so we can see more of their weapons and vehicles. Then we can see Jiraelhanae vs Sangheili battles again like halo 2!

But no need for bypassing the filter to swear -_-