Ideas to full where the Prometheans were a bit lacking.

BaconShelf

Weapons-

Sentinel beam. No explanation needed.

Hardlight bow. A crossbow type weapon, fires once, then a lengthy reload, two shots and has a charge up which fires, EMPing vehicles and shielding as well as causing small amounts if explosive damage. Medium-short range.

Hardlight blade- A forerunner counterpart to the energy sword. Can sword block as well as shield the user, using damage taken in to charge the blade, giving it longer range or higher damage.

Blast wave- Short range weapon with one shot, when fired, it destroys the spinal cords of any creature in range. Kills the user, friendlier and enemies, leaving vehicles intact but does not count as betrayal. It is OP, hence the short range and one shot. Not to be used lightly.

AAs.

Knight teleport- teleport to somewhere on the map in a short-medium distance. Two uses to teleport or held down to zig-zag forward.

Catch. Like the watchers, catches grenades and flings them round for a few seconds before throwing them back. Must be timed right to use.

Vehicles-

Titan- A tank made of forerunner alloys. Has a 'Devastator' cannon which requires a 5 second charge and a 7 second cool. Heavy armour plating, and a mounted turret.

Omega- a nimble aircraft that, instead of banking sideways, the wings and like rotate around the central body if the ship. This can be used to great effect when dodging enemy fire. Armed with dual heavy suppressors and an EMP cannon

Other stuff not Promethean related

Change thruster pack to give players a large jump boost if not holding forward

Change thruster pact to two uses/charge

Hardlight shield can be Aimed to the ground when falling to reduce fall damage

Biofoam injector AA. Restores health to full when used.

Katana/combat knife, melee weapon for UNSC.

Disruption field- stops AAs being used in a certain are for a few seconds.

Flare- blinds enemies and friendliest in an AA burst. Also disrupts HUD

Night vision/VISR/ Flashlight in multiplayer.

Comments, suggestions?

• Like 2

I like your ideas. I do have concerns for some of them but none seem bad. Just quirked.

Okay, the Titan's charge and cool is super long. Add them together to get 12 seconds of inactivity. Now, take a stop watch and shoot a scorpion every 12 seconds in a Heroic run of Infinity. Sucks doesn't it? The machine gun turret can only do so much. Remember, you can claim it would be a more powerful vehicle but 343 would make it balanced in-game if they used it in multiplayer. I, for one, like for new iterations of existing vehicles to be in MP. In-game, no single shot from anything in Multiplayer would be powerful enough to warrant that long time unless it was a stationary weapon that was tough to destroy.

The Blast Wave kills the user? Seems strangely like Halo would never have it, but seems like it would be in the universe all the same. Can't explain it, but the idea seems pretty cool. Actually sounds like it could be a rare ordnance option for those lucky players on their fourth or fifth ordnance. I can imagine a team of four rushing a poor sap only to find that he was bait. That he was in possession of a Blast Wave.

I like your Thruster pack Idea. I had a similar idea to make it boost you in the direction you are aiming if you are air-borne. Ideas like ours would make Zero-G areas more conventional instead of having to use Gravity Hammers to get around. :D

I like the ideas you have presented here. They seem balanced well enough and the forerunner ideas actually seem forerunner. Suggestions like this, suggestions that would belong in the universe, suggestions that are balanced, they should be listened to. Considered. Maybe tweaked or adapted. All that jazz.

Thanks, with forerunner designs, I think of stuff that hasn't been done.

And a devastator cannon;

Imagine a spartan laser, incineration cannon and sentinel beam had a baby, and that baby was on steroids. Yes. Heavy, thick armour too. It can take 3+ scorpion rounds. And one shots everything but moves slowly.

Weapons-

Sentinel beam. No explanation needed.

Hardlight bow. A crossbow type weapon, fires once, then a lengthy reload, two shots and has a charge up which fires, EMPing vehicles and shielding as well as causing small amounts if explosive damage. Medium-short range.

Hardlight blade- A forerunner counterpart to the energy sword. Can sword block as well as shield the user, using damage taken in to charge the blade, giving it longer range or higher damage.

Blast wave- Short range weapon with one shot, when fired, it destroys the spinal cords of any creature in range. Kills the user, friendlier and enemies, leaving vehicles intact but does not count as betrayal. It is OP, hence the short range and one shot. Not to be used lightly.

AAs.

Knight teleport- teleport to somewhere on the map in a short-medium distance. Two uses to teleport or held down to zig-zag forward.

Catch. Like the watchers, catches grenades and flings them round for a few seconds before throwing them back. Must be timed right to use.

Vehicles-

Titan- A tank made of forerunner alloys. Has a 'Devastator' cannon which requires a 5 second charge and a 7 second cool. Heavy armour plating, and a mounted turret.

Omega- a nimble aircraft that, instead of banking sideways, the wings and like rotate around the central body if the ship. This can be used to great effect when dodging enemy fire. Armed with dual heavy suppressors and an EMP cannon

Other stuff not Promethean related

Change thruster pack to give players a large jump boost if not holding forward

Change thruster pact to two uses/charge

Hardlight shield can be Aimed to the ground when falling to reduce fall damage

Biofoam injector AA. Restores health to full when used.

Katana/combat knife, melee weapon for UNSC.

Disruption field- stops AAs being used in a certain are for a few seconds.

Flare- blinds enemies and friendliest in an AA burst. Also disrupts HUD

Night vision/VISR/ Flashlight in multiplayer.

Comments, suggestions?

I like most of your Ideas, but i don't like the Hardlight bow, or Blast wave. although I REALLY like the idea of the return of the sentinel beam!