Hello 343i community, I came up with an idea yesterday in my head and wanted to see the community's opinion on it.

I think that there should be a Leader-boards to promote friendly competition among this website. I have noticed the small lack of competitiveness among this website's members. I think it would add a different option for being known on the site rather than having quality posts.

How it would work:

The leader-board would be hooked up with Halo Waypoint or Halo Tracker to show individuals' stats. There would be different categories for things such as K/D, Wins, AVG Score, Skill Rank, and gametypes.

I think that many members would be able to show off their Halo skills with this. This is just my opinion, please tell me what you think about this idea.

• Like 2

I definitely think that it is a very plausible next step on this forum. If I do remember correctly, 343iCF had a stat-tracker that was linked through Halo Tracker. Once again, if I remember correctly, it seemed like a bugged system that wasn't the smoothest thing on the site. If there was a way that staff could incorporate it into this forum, I personally think that it would benefit many members.

-Inversion

Hello 343i community, I came up with an idea yesterday in my head and wanted to see the community's opinion on it.

I think that there should be a Leader-boards to promote friendly competition among this website. I have noticed the small lack of competitiveness among this website's members. I think it would add a different option for being known on the site rather than having quality posts.

How it would work:

The leader-board would be hooked up with Halo Waypoint or Halo Tracker to show individuals' stats. There would be different categories for things such as K/D, Wins, AVG Score, Skill Rank, and gametypes.

I think that many members would be able to show off their Halo skills with this. This is just my opinion, please tell me what you think about this idea.

A draw back I see to this is members start using their "stats" as an excuse to bully other members. Or that because they have better stats than another player it makes the "lesser" player's opinion invalid.

I dont mind self promotion or competitiveness however as with any stat listing for any game there comes bad eggs who either abuse or cheat the system.

Just pointing out something that should be considered.

A draw back I see to this is members start using their "stats" as an excuse to bully other members. Or that because they have better stats than another player it makes the "lesser" player's opinion invalid.

I dont mind self promotion or competitiveness however as with any stat listing for any game there comes bad eggs who either abuse or cheat the system.

Just pointing out something that should be considered.

I do agree what you have to say about the bullying, it already happens with post count.

How it would work:

this is pretty good idea.