Halo 5 campaign ideas

thehalolover

What do you think  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, No, or Maybe

I think they should bring back the Arbiter, or create a new significant character, and create two campaigns ( one for significant character ) and explain how this significant character came to be alongside master chief. The other campaign should be this person and master chief. Please, 343, respond.

• Like 1

I would really like Halo 5 to be similar to Halo 2; I loved running around as the Arbiter and having Hunters on my side. Arbiter is confirmed, but I'm not sure who else would be important enough to feature as a main character in the Campaign...Gabriel Thorne, mayhaps? We've seen him a lot in Spartan Ops, so it's possible 343 is building up his role in the Reclaimer trilogy.

Okay, here we go: Master chief is delivered to Lunar Military Base (LMB) to Be given the Honor to Lead Infinity's fleet (Frigates, Marathon class Cruisers, Carriers and Infinity). After Receiving the reward the base is Broken into by Jul 'Mdamas Strike force of Ranger class Infantry and Vehicles. after the strike a Elite Aquired 2 HAVOC bombs and was sent to Mars to destroy a Misrah Armory were another Infinity was being constructed They fail after Jul's fleet was half destroyed by Orbital Defense Platforms and Cheif. Jul then Slipspaced to another Halo: 07 were they and Infinity uncovered a enemy that was thought to have been completely gone... the flood. Mean while we remeet Arbiter who currently is fighting storm covenant and brute terrorists on the elite home planet of sangheilios and is orders by UNSC to return to Earth for a favor. find halsey fix cortana and give her to Cheif which he successes at while discovering the Didact is still alive. Chief is so happy that his AI was revived and finds and kills Jul and then finds out the storm covenant and Prometheans built a second high charity called second charity but this time equips it with a cleansing beam powerful enough to destroy even threshold and plan to use it against requiem for example in which pisses off the Didact right away and makes the Prometheans, UNSC, Covenant Separatists, Sentinels, and surprisingly flood join up to destroy this Space station and this battle is known as The great Overkill because they almost completely decimated the whole Storm Covenant and that ends halo 5 with the flood separating and the Prometheans returning to kill the UNSC

I don't think in halo they should visit any more installations, but start with the story of the shield worlds. Also, why would they be creating a second Infinity? Lastly, I don't think they should FIX cortana, but remember how halsey only gave noble six part of cortana to get to chief on reach? they should build off that idea instead of fixing her.