Possible New AI Assistance for Master Chief?

HappehNinja

I was wondering what could happen after Cortana's final events on Halo 4. Supposing that the idea of Cortana not coming back as canon, how would Master Chief get battle assistance, intel on covenant activity, and/or the ability to be able to understand covenant (and forerunner) artifacts? Will he get help from a team, a new companion, or a new AI?

• Like 1

Maybe UNSC will find a new technology to revive the old Al. I think Cortana will be back :3

That sounds good. Thanks for sharing that. However, I would like to know what could happen according to the factor that I stated:

Supposing that the idea of Cortana not coming back as canon, how would Master Chief get battle assistance, intel on covenant activity, and/or the ability to be able to understand covenant (and forerunner) artifacts?

He should learn to handle things on his own. Most ODST's don't get anywhere near the help Chief does, and ODST's still managed to keep mombasa in one piece...sort of. I say screw him...he;s a Spartan, let the big boy use his big boy pants!

In the books he did just fine with out Cortana, and for a chunk of Halo 3 we played with out her...

But yes he should be on his own if Cortana doesnt come back.

• Like 1

I would imagine that sarah Palmer will be the voice in the Chief's ear, considering that she is the Commander of all spartans aboard the Infinity. Other than that Dr. Halsey could also fill that role. Roland would not be a good choice as he is a ship A.I. and is needed to remain on the Infinity.

• 3 weeks later...

I had figured halsey would recreate corronna with all the same memories. But it looks like shes gonna be doing some treason according to the latest spartan ops. So either a new ai or osman head of oni will pull some strings because she was a spartan 2 with jon

Speaking of osman, are we gonna get another book explaining how she came to power and what happened to naomis father?

I would imagine that sarah Palmer will be the voice in the Chief's ear, considering that she is the Commander of all spartans aboard the Infinity. Other than that Dr. Halsey could also fill that role. Roland would not be a good choice as he is a ship A.I. and is needed to remain on the Infinity.

She is the commander of spartan 4s. And since most spartan 2s are dead or retired and all spartan 3's are dead with the exception of like 5, she should have no command over him. If anything he should be higher ranked than him.

Also why is he still a master chief? Where are the promotions for destroying two halos, the ark, countless covenant vessels/soldiers, a prophet, and high charity. And why the hell do they keep putting him back in fights. I get hes the main character and all, but in real life hed be retired after the first halo.

• 8 months later...

Okay so I'm really new here and I figured that I'd give this a shot...

I love Cortana and I was sad that she died but I think it would be interesting if Master Chief got a child/pre teen like AI (Has humor and lightness but can be serious in certain situations). I've been thinking this because I just started reading the books (Halo: The Fall Of Reach) and I noticed that Chief doesn't really know how to react to certain things...so I'm just curious on how Chief would react to a child like AI. Just an opinion no flames please lol.

• 1 month later...

Okay so I'm really new here and I figured that I'd give this a shot...

I love Cortana and I was sad that she died but I think it would be interesting if Master Chief got a child/pre teen like AI (Has humor and lightness but can be serious in certain situations). I've been thinking this because I just started reading the books (Halo: The Fall Of Reach) and I noticed that Chief doesn't really know how to react to certain things...so I'm just curious on how Chief would react to a child like AI. Just an opinion no flames please lol.

Don't know how well that would work out but it is an interesting idea considering an AI with a young personality would be a contrast to Cortana's more mature personality.

What I wouldn't mind happening is Chief is still searching for Cortana but he is given a new AI (with a personality different from Cortana) that helps him throughout the game Then Chief finds Cortana at the end of the game.