My Big, Self-Indulgent MOM Post!

RedStarRocket91

It's good that there are still good, steady members like you out there. I too have been around a while, and remember the quiet evenings spent reading others posts, times when the shoutbox was a new and exciting thing. Congratulations on becoming our next MoM, RedStar! And you're right; verbosity is DEFINITELY NOT a crime!

• Like 1

Wow that was excruciatingly long RedStarRocket, lmao!! :rofl:

You know I was just kidding and it was in fact a very interesting read! As far as the somewhat misleading title of "Winner" of the heads up singles tournament (competitive division), the title is shared with you by one other member. gone is well.....gone! Therefore you are and always will be considered the "Winner" of the tournament, lol!

Congratulations on MoM RSR!! Truly well-deserved and thank you for sticking around and giving us fine postings and ideas!! Look forward to seeing more!

- Choot :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Good to finally have Mr Grammar King get the MoM position. Love to read your indepth and interesting threads/replies on the forums, they're interesting, well structured and funny to observe you break someone else sometimes.

Though with that said, I expected a lil' better Red. Because I do see some grammatical errors there ;)

Well done on MoM! Hope you love the month!

• Like 2

Excellent RedStar buddy I read the whole thing. You're a historical landmark of a member here on the forum and we're all very glad that you've stayed so long. It really says something about the forum and to its members. It says that this place is worth the while and it's great to have you as our MoM. I hope to catch you at the Staff vs Members Playdate tomorrow playing on our side :D .

WHAT'S YOUR MOM WISH?

• Like 2

You mentioned not seeing the "usual" members around as much, but I can tell quite a few came to read this thread. I find myself similar to you in many ways after reading your post. I greatly appreciate the humility and knowledge that I have seen you display around the forums. Congrats and I hope ill be seeing you around more

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You demonstrated again to be likeable, polite and a nice person. Your posts are a source of information, well grounded and well explained. I can recognize a nice person from far away, and so the first time I saw your post, I understood you were one of those. So keep on with the great work, you truly deserve this. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Woo! 'Gratz, RedStar. I recall and understand everything you mentioned. Good to see you're still around. I was one of those who vanished under mysterious circumstances. Came back, but now, too, am saddened by how many of my old Shoutbox friends have left us here. I only hope they are doing well and keeping their noses clean.

Anyway, this is about you being the MoM of February 2013! THAT'S SO COOL! :animier: :heart:

I trust the community has been good to you during your reign, and continues in your final week. :yes

edit: :facepalm: I spelled "meantioned" and never caught it before submitting.

Edited by Father B
  • Like 2

I have been reading your post and seen you shout a couple of times, but everytime I see one of your post or see you in the shoutbox your either trying to help someone or explaining something(which you do a great job) and if the book your writing is half as good as your post then I'm sure you'll get published so fast you won't even have a choice. You are definitely deserve to be this months Member of the Month. Congrats and I hope to see more of your posts in the months and years to come.

• Like 2