GTA V Delayed

SykoWolf

Looks like everyone's favourite free roam crime game has been delayed from being in our hands until September.

p6awa5W9tr3cra9UWUsw.jpg

A post on Rockstar's official website this morning has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V, initially slated for a Spring 2013 Release, will now arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

Of course, Rockstar is aware that news of the delay will come as a disappointment to fans, but in the post announcing the new release date the company promised that the game will "be worth the extra time" and gave a little explanation as to why it has chosen to push the title back.

GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require. To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Check out the latest trailer for GTA V below

well in late 2012, i originally guessed the date on GTA forums and they blatantly cussed me out and they tried to get me banned so i left long ago. only to turns out i was right. the date were: November 15th - 17th 2013.

Yeah, it's going to be awesome!

What do you mean by an entire new way we play? I don't want it to change much as in gameplay

what he means that we hope to get the chance to explore underwater with underwater subs and whole alot of new ways that was originally supposed to be used in GTA IV but was later changed for "performance bs" if you get the drift. PS3 was capable to handle GTA IV's full Memory of around 20-50-60 GB of course it was halved because of all those stuff you see here on GTA V are proof that was supposed to be used in GTA IV.

well in late 2012, i originally guessed the date on GTA forums and they blatantly cussed me out and they tried to get me banned so i left long ago. only to turns out i was right. the date were: November 15th - 17th 2013.

what he means that we hope to get the chance to explore underwater with underwater subs and whole alot of new ways that was originally supposed to be used in GTA IV but was later changed for "performance bs" if you get the drift. PS3 was capable to handle GTA IV's full Memory of around 20-50-60 GB of course it was halved because of all those stuff you see here on GTA V are proof that was supposed to be used in GTA IV.

Oh.. I reckon you will be able to go underwater since the picture of that mini submarine