Hello Everyone

Trifle10

• 2 weeks later...

my gamer tag is TheBoonDock16 and i love halo 3 odst campaing it had the best campaing ever but also like halo reach maps those games are just the best especially halo 3 odst song with the campaing is just relaxing and song are so powerful enough to make me sad but though halo 4 was gona be the same just wasnt dont like halo 4 all weapon non of the weapons have silencer and i think that in the only halo they made silencer weapons was halo 3 odst so im not a halo 4 fan but halo 3 , odst, and halo reach and uniting all those game will just make the best game ever in halo history for me just hope if they make another game like that that it doesnt takes that long to make and just put every weapon/ viechels on the halo world . :) peace out the BoonDock16

Goddam my god with people saying uhhh remake halo 2 dammm dont yall just get tired of seing the same character over and over againg damm they just made halo 4 master chief okkk i get it he came back but nahh another game halo 5 with the same character damm and wtf wrong with the enemies they keep and keep getting weaker in one day i passed halo 4 campaing on legendary halo reach nahh took me a week to pass the campaing on legendary cuz the enemies do know and arent weak