343 should do a remake of halo 2 why ?

halofan117john

Remebr the days when we had to face the flood the coves and the forunners in halo 2 and that we keep switching characters from master chief to the arbiter that was fun it was and remeber how we can hold to weapons like the smgs ans pistols well do we think that its time to bring back thoes memories i think it is because we miss halo 2 and alot of the characters like sargent johnsin and commander keyes and master chief and cortana and the arbiter and even the grave mind so yes i do think its time to bring back ahlo 2 343 please bring back halo 2 cause im a huge halofan and i been playing halo when it first came out so please bring back the memories and make halo 2 come back to life thank you 343

:yay: :) :turned:

Remember the days when we had to face the Flood the Covenant and the Forerunners in Halo 2 and that we keep switching characters from Master Chief to the Arbiter? That was fun. Remember how we can hold to weapons like the SMGs and pistols? Well do we think that its time to bring back those memories?

I think it is because we miss halo 2 and a lot of the characters like Sargent Johnson, Commander Keyes, Master Chief, Cortana, the Arbiter and even the Gravemind. So yes I do think its time to bring back Halo 2.

343 please bring back Halo 2 because I'm a huge Halo fan and I been playing Halo when it first came out so please bring back the memories and make halo 2 come back to life. Thank you 343.

:yay: :) :turned:

Just thought I would add some punctuation and stuff to your post. I didnt change it, just made it easier to read thats all.

Thank you, I hope English is not his native tongue.

I just dont want to see new members get beat up over their grammar.

Anywho enough about that, to the topic.

Personally I dont look forward to any remake of Halo 2. As a whole Halo 2 was buggy as all get out. The campaign was ok but you could cruise through it if you knew what to do. Also I already own Halo 2, why should I shell out more money for a game that just gets updated graphics?

I just dont want to see new members get beat up over their grammar.

Anywho enough about that, to the topic.

Personally I dont look forward to any remake of Halo 2. As a whole Halo 2 was buggy as all get out. The campaign was ok but you could cruise through it if you knew what to do. Also I already own Halo 2, why should I shell out more money for a game that just gets updated graphics?

Generally saying, grammar is a very important part of life mate. Please try to use it more often, or people won't take you seriously.

But aside from that, I would love to see H2 make a return, but I cannot stress on this. DO NOT ******* CHANGE ANYTHING. Just make some minor graphical updates, in order for the game to be played in upward to 1080P. Anything else besides graphical updates shouldn't be touched. Do not tweak the weapons, vehicles, etc. Leave the game alone...

Generally saying, grammar is a very important part of life mate. Please try to use it more often, or people won't take you seriously.

But aside from that, I would love to see H2 make a return, but I cannot stress on this. DO NOT ******* CHANGE ANYTHING. Just make some minor graphical updates, in order for the game to be played in upward to 1080P. Anything else besides graphical updates shouldn't be touched. Do not tweak the weapons, vehicles, etc. Leave the game alone...

Well, I agree by and large but I hope they fix the screen shadows and give us a skull menu.

I do really want a H2 remake, if you were to ask me why? Heres your answer: alot of people start playin' halo after H2 or even the original trilogy! I had never knew H1s story until I bought CEA! If I were head of 343 I'd even make a H3A, just for peple who didnt play it and also give tribute to Bungie for making the first 3 games! But Halo Reach and Halo 3 ODST dont need to be remade, and Halo Wars is out of the Question!