343 Industries Community Clan Idea

So, guys. Who wants to start a clan? I mean, I'm in a clan, but there's no progress.I was thinking we start a clan with the clan tag of 343i. I mean, think guys. It could be big! And if the admin, of course, allows it, this could even be our clan site along with the forums! Just think, a little tab to the side:"Clan". The point is, it'd be REALLY big. To bbe honest, a lot of clans most of us are in now-a-days are pretty crappy. I mean, there's no progress. But, since the community here is so big, everybody would get the word. Maybe like 500 people for all we know. We could be a gaming army. It'd be a revolution for clans in the gaming world! So, anyone who's interested, just reply. And maybe the admin will look at this post for all I know, and then we could be successful! So, yeah, just reply guys. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea! Thanks guys! Love this community!

• Like 2

Yeah i loveeee this idea!!!1 We can go around kicking *** in the biggest most powerful clan in the entire FREAKING universe!!!! We would be unfriggenbelievably UNSTOPPABLE!! -_____-

Lul, sounds amusing. But, personally I've done that too much with KSI, XGC, and other large scale gaming communities.

The idea sounds decent, but honestly you need to add more to your case. It just doesn't sound all that appealing.

This isn't an advertisement. This is a to the point post with no bogus. It's just an idea, if you don't like oit, why'd you even post here?

Lul, sounds amusing. But, personally I've done that too much with KSI, XGC, and other large scale gaming communities.

LOL. Ok. I'll add more...

Yeah i loveeee this idea!!!1 We can go around kicking *** in the biggest most powerful clan in the entire FREAKING universe!!!! We would be unfriggenbelievably UNSTOPPABLE!! -_____-

HELL YEAHHHHH!!!

This isn't an advertisement. This is a to the point post with no bogus. It's just an idea, if you don't like oit, why'd you even post here?

LOL. Ok. I'll add more...

HELL YEAHHHHH!!!

Well first off, when you make a generalized topic stating an "Idea". Then you should be open for other's opinions and statements. So in fact my post was valid. You shouldn't be so rude, just because someone is giving you potential advice on something you could possibly do to make things more appealing.

just because you're mad that you cant/wont be in the biggest baddest most asskicking clan ever doesnt mean you have to be inconsiderate!!!! make the clan make the website and lets kick some candyass!!!!!

Allow for me to get the point to you. I have been around and build my own fair share of gaming networks. I was giving him some advice. The idea alone seems appealing, but that won't get ya too far. Next off why don't you go chock on a chode. I never brought up anything about being angry. Nor did I bring up that I cannot create something of my own and be successful with it. Also for another fact, he's already in a clan. And he's going on about making something else. that's two-timing. So why don't you just GTFO...

Allow for me to get the point to you. I have been around and build my own fair share of gaming networks. I was giving him some advice. The idea alone seems appealing, but that won't get ya too far. Next off why don't you go chock on a chode. I never brought up anything about being angry. Nor did I bring up that I cannot create something of my own and be successful with it. Also for another fact, he's already in a clan. And he's going on about making something else. that's two-timing. So why don't you just GTFO...

Listen. Just STOP Karasu. You were completely fine until you started flaming me AND him with the last post. THERE'S A LIMIT. Two wrongs don't make a right! I call for this topic to be pinned due to all the unnecessary flame!

Well KSI just ******* sucks lol.

Wanna join/help with my revised clan?

Listen. Just STOP Karasu. You were completely fine until you started flaming me AND him with the last post. THERE'S A LIMIT. Two wrongs don't make a right! I call for this topic to be pinned due to all the unnecessary flame!

Wanna join/help with my revised clan?

Actually in all reality I wasn't flaming you. But obviously this forum has far too many weak minded people to simple understand that you made a topic of an idea. And there will be people that will make replies to the idea. But "SORRY" for putting my two cents in. "SORRY" that people take too many things to heart... What ever. This place isn't worth my time anymore. As H4 is just not even worth the time nor money.

Actually in all reality I wasn't flaming you. But obviously this forum has far too many weak minded people to simple understand that you made a topic of an idea. And there will be people that will make replies to the idea. But "SORRY" for putting my two cents in. "SORRY" that people take too many things to heart... What ever. This place isn't worth my time anymore. As H4 is just not even worth the time nor money.

Heh... Weak-minded? Oh and you're very smart! Ever heard of something called humility? Go try it!

Just quit the forums if yo can't realize the Internet is just the world, where people don't show their faces. Because some idiot thinks the Internet is just candy land. He won't understand what the Internet is, because his parents never taught him...

I hate to bring bad news and everything, but NJL was joking. He was being a smart @$$. He is in the Clan I am in. He was being a smart @$$ because that's his since of humor. Plus the idea for the 343I Clan is pretty far fetched. And I don't mean that in a bad way, just being honest. Good luck to you and the Clan you are trying to get going. Hope it works out.

• Like 1

I hate to bring bad news and everything, but NJL was joking. He was being a smart @$$. He is in the Clan I am in. He was being a smart @$$ because that's his since of humor. Plus the idea for the 343I Clan is pretty far fetched. And I don't mean that in a bad way, just being honest. Good luck to you and the Clan you are trying to get going. Hope it works out.

Thanks. I'd have to get a lot of replies before considering farther...