Game unplayable/unfinished

cabo

I know its a large undertaking.....but am glad this game wasn't a cake...it was taken out of the oven way before it was done. Our cash was/is there when we payed for the game ,Xbox live, and our internet......Few problems would be understandable.....but unplayable much of the time is deplorable and unfortunately its becoming the status quo.

Been fine most of the time for me, now and then there are connection issues but that is with all games these days and this one is not the worst by a mile.

Maybe your connection is poor, test it against a server on the far side of the world and see how it goes. You would be amazed how much worse it is than you may have thought. If it is bad then you are going to have issues connecting to games where the host is in different countries..

There is little that anyone here can do for you except advise staying away from hectic gamemodes i.e. Big team as its is always more laggy, less players often means less lag.

I must be a magician, as I have been playing a game that you describe as unplayable every day since it came out. and having tons of fun doing it. So all should bow down and tremble in awe of my magical ability to play the unplayable game. Muhahahahahahahah!

I know its a large undertaking.....but am glad this game wasn't a cake...it was taken out of the oven way before it was done. Our cash was/is there when we payed for the game ,Xbox live, and our internet......Few problems would be understandable.....but unplayable much of the time is deplorable and unfortunately its becoming the status quo.

There is a lot of room for improvement but I enjoy Halo 4 nonetheless. Good use of vocabulary by the way. Your use of deplorable was superb lol.