What if the killed off Halsey

Yoshi1176

Ok so what if in 5 or maybe 6 they killed off halsey or she sacrifices herself to save the world or something like that. I think it would give the cheif something to fight for, so if he like found out halsey was in danger he has to go and try to save here kinda like the halo 4 campaighn with cortana.

How do you think that would work?

maybe but i hope halsy has something to do with the campain as well i think chief may have a new cortana model maybe or leave earth to find her but i highley doubt it as halazy is aboyt 70 or 60 something so she came back to reach at 90 somthing to make a eulogey to nobel 6 so see she will survive

Halsey would NOT sacrifice herself. At all. As seen in SO and the books, she is quite a b----, compared to the person she was made out to be in the original games. I hate her as a character but she has been written brilliantly. She will die to protect John/Spartans but not humanity in general. I really hope she is killed off though.

I want some type of involvement of Halsey. We only got to see a peek of her in halo 4 and we only know that they were remaking spartans and somewhat replacing chief. She is a major person in chiefs life and he deserves to see her again and visa versa.

Halsey has also been back and forth on an emotional level and I would like to see her have somewhat of a conclusion in halo 6.

I like Halsey but i think it would be a game changer if she was killed, you see what im getting at?

yeah! kill the creater of the spartans, and Cheif has now nobody to turn to cause cortana is 'dead´ along with Halsey. and then leave us at a terible point of mental health waiting to see what other B.S. is in store for cheif . yeah right. if i had the choice Halsey wouldnt die, shes too important to the story, just my opinion.

She isn't the heroic type. As much as I hate to admit it, chiefs "mom" is a sociopath. She abducted children just to beat up some angry, overtaxed farmers. Cortana, however, despite being cloned from Halsey is different. If Halsey did die, that would be the final straw for chief, everyone would have been taken from him. Blue team, Keyes, Johnson, Keyes's daughter, cortana, and now Halsey? That would only end with a berserk chief and a large amount of dead bad guys in his wake.

SPOILER ALERT-----------------SPOILER ALERT-------------------SPOILER ALERT

If you have not payed and completed Halo:Reach campaign, do not read beyond this point.

Highlight to see the text clearer!

Dr. Halsey CANNOT and WILL NOT die in Halo 5, 6 and beyond. This is true as at the end of Halo: Reach when you finish the lone wolf mission, Dr. Halsey is talking. This event took place way after Halo 5 and 6. This event is known as the Return to Reach. After Reach was glassed by the covenant, many years later the UNSC returned to Reach to find that everything had regrown. During the Return to Reach, Dr. Halsey (as heard in the Reach ending) was giving a speech known as the Eulogy to Spartan B-312 (This is the spartan you play as in reach) The year this speech happened was in 2589. Dr. Halsey is 97 years old.

To refresh your memories, here is the speech: It didn't take long for Reach to fall: our enemy was ruthless. Efficient. But they weren't nearly fast enough. For you had already passed the torch. And because of you, we found Halo, unlocked its secrets, shattered our enemy's resolve. Our victory—your victory—was so close, I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Reach. Your body, your armor—all burned and turned to glass. Everything... except your courage. That, you gave to us. And with it, we can rebuild.

Source: http://halo.wikia.co...lizabeth_Halsey

If you have not payed and completed Halo:Reach campaign, do not read beyond this point.

Dr. Halsey CANNOT and WILL NOT die in Halo 5, 6 and beyond. This is true as at the end of Halo: Reach when you finish the lone wolf mission, Dr. Halsey is talking. This event took place way after Halo 5 and 6. This event is known as the Return to Reach. After Reach was glassed by the covenant, many years later the UNSC returned to Reach to find that everything had regrown. During the Return to Reach, Dr. Halsey (as heard in the Reach ending) was giving a speech known as the Eulogy to Spartan B-312 (This is the spartan you play as in reach) The year this speech happened was in 2589. Dr. Halsey is 97 years old.

To refresh your memories, here is the speech: It didn't take long for Reach to fall: our enemy was ruthless. Efficient. But they weren't nearly fast enough. For you had already passed the torch. And because of you, we found Halo, unlocked its secrets, shattered our enemy's resolve. Our victory—your victory—was so close, I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Reach. Your body, your armor—all burned and turned to glass. Everything... except your courage. That, you gave to us. And with it, we can rebuild.

343i can do whatever they want. By that I mean they can disregard the events of Reach even. I thought they were following the Halo: Fall of Reach book canon anyway.

Good reasoning. I guess that Halsey will not really take on any serious roles in the near future. If she gets into trouble now I know not to worry about her ;)