Is Halo 4 harder than other Halos'?

Left4NewVegas

So can you give me any tips on getting through this game on something harder than easy?

Be smart about the weapons you pick up. On levels you know there's going to be a lot of prometheans then pick up their weapons. Like the third mission for instance. Don't try to roll with the UNSC weapons for too long cause you'll run out of ammo quickly and be SOL.

Don't always try kill every enemy. Can't count how many times I got through a fire fight by running through it an avoiding the confrontation. Patience is key with Legendary. The Knights are giant bullet sponges so don't confront them unless you know you have the fire power to take one down. The bolt shot is one weapon that is smart to keep on you because of Knights. Kill watchers first, then crawlers and then Knights. Support enemies are the first one that should be taken down like watchers and turrets.

Also don't do the same thing over and over expecting different results. If you approach a fight and try something and it doesn't work don't re spawn and go do the same thing.

The main points though I will reiterate, PATIENCE and avoid a fight if and whenever possible.

• Like 1

Be smart about the weapons you pick up. On levels you know there's going to be a lot of prometheans then pick up their weapons. Like the third mission for instance. Don't try to roll with the UNSC weapons for too long cause you'll run out of ammo quickly and be SOL.

Don't always try kill every enemy. Can't count how many times I got through a fire fight by running through it an avoiding the confrontation. Patience is key with Legendary. The Knights are giant bullet sponges so don't confront them unless you know you have the fire power to take one down. The bolt shot is one weapon that is smart to keep on you because of Knights. Kill watchers first, then crawlers and then Knights. Support enemies are the first one that should be taken down like watchers and turrets.

Also don't do the same thing over and over expecting different results. If you approach a fight and try something and it doesn't work don't re spawn and go do the same thing.

The main points though I will reiterate, PATIENCE and avoid a fight if and whenever possible.

Thank you, I will try this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:o Im so surprised that this topic has recieved such a big response. I really hope that people who have the same problem I had with this game will take into account the tips that have been provided. The best tip that I have found on this topic is to use the promethean weapons and hide a lot. Theank you everyony who replies to this topic! :thumbsup:  :clap:

I feel that Halo 4 was hard a little

sometimes It Is easy but, I take the hard ways out.

Never the easiest.

But, the only reason I say this Is because, 343Industries made 

some of the guns a little to over powered and

made the game easier than seen In other previous games.

Therefore Halo 4 came easy to some people

but, appeared harder for others.