Is Halo 4 harder than other Halos'?

Left4NewVegas

I'd say Halo CE was the most difficult, that's because of the low supply of weapons in game, your shields take FOREVER to recharge, as well as, your melee damage modifier is 75%. As well as probably everyones most hated mission The Library + Legendary = 27,421 deaths and 342 hours to complete it. :P

Halo CE is easy on legendary halo 3 reach and 4 too but halo 2 is the most hardest of all if don't believe play it. I beated halo 4 on legendary in few hours, but in halo 2 i taked to me almost one day to beat the first mision like someone up sayd it's frustrating.

Halo 4 is actually the easiest Halo for me after Halo 3. But yes, when I started playing it for the first time (on Heroic) I found it quite hard, too. Like fo rexample i kept dying many times in Dawn, but when I played it on Legendary for the second time i found it really easy. I guess it's just because you have to adjust to the new game design etc. when you start.

I feel that 2 was pretty easy. I just cant seem to play anything but easy on 4, I dont think its the prometheans it may be, im not sure its just really challenging for me.

Note: I'm really good on multiplayer and spartan ops. I had a friend and we played spartan op on legendary we breezed through it.

I really dont understand this... -_- halo 2 is so easy to me with 4 being the hardest.. What made Halo 4 so easy for everyone?

The AI tried to hard to use tactics instead of just rushing in like in previous Halo games. Plus with plasma grenades and plasma pistols being so easy to get any shielded target was pretty easy to take down. Plus power weapons are a lot more common than before.

The AI tried to hard to use tactics instead of just rushing in like in previous Halo games. Plus with plasma grenades and plasma pistols being so easy to get any shielded target was pretty easy to take down. Plus power weapons are a lot more common than before.

So can you give me any tips on getting through this game on something harder than easy?