Epic songs (with different accents)

Surveillance

• 1 month later...

Jesus. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

Sometimes when you show people certain kinds of music, you have to kind of expect some harsh reactions, don't take it personally. You shouldn't get frustrated with people stating their opinions, that's what you start threads for. It's unfair for you to start a thread expecting everyone to agree with you completely.

Don't worry though everyone has some music that's awkward, unless they just haven't listened to a lot. For example my favorite band is called Faith No More, they have only a few known hits that would be okay for parties or hanging out, but because they're experimental, aside for those hits it would be mildly embarrassing to listen to in public. It's like sometimes my heart says their good but my mind is telling me they're bad. Some of my top favorite bands are like that, so I'm somewhat private with my music. There's another band I like called Mindless Self Indulgence but I wouldn't ever listen to them publicly, especially their newest album it's their worst yet. -_-