Are you part of the Legendary club?

BaconShelf

I will say that my tactics had to be overhauled on some parts (when first starting the campaign and not knowing the capabilities of the Prometheans). I personally think Watchers are a great addition to gameplay by 343.

As far as the game difficulty on Legendary. Well I beat it on Legendary the first day and I am far from some pro gamer so I cannot consider it ridiculously hard but it wasn't simple either. I'd be content to say the Legendary gameplay was quite fair all around. I will say, however, I was hoping for a insanely difficult Legendary mode and hope H5 and beyond offer something (without Skulls) that is truly dastardly.

I did it twice, I actually really liked how fun it was. Everything was shoot with the biggest gun you got around corners if you see dots on the radar or hang back and pick off as many enemies as possible with a precision weapon before going in. You really had to use every resource given to you in the game and luckily they provide you with many

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...