Crimson map pack problems

Pete Blakeney

Please help!! I've downloaded the season pass and crimson map pack. I try to play the crimson maps and it loads me in to the lobby. It selects teams and we vote on the maps but the maps are blank? The game then goes to start but instead I drop out he game. If I try to play in custom games the crimson maps are blank again and won't load.

I've tried clearing my cache and redownloading the pass and map several times and it makes no difference! Any suggestions.??

The rest of halo works fine

I have the war games pass and have downloaded the crimson map pack.

The content loaded no problems.

When I go to play the Infinity \ War Games \ Crimson DLC it will search for players, put me in a group, choose the teams, vote on the map and then start to load the content. It then kicks me out of the group and says everyone left the game.

It will then restart the search and continue this process over and over.

It will sometimes look as if it loading (the blue UNSC logo) and then actually kick me back to the start screen.

I have tried deleting the war games pass and the map pack and re-installed but it still continues to do this.

I can play any other game type and any other map no problems with no connection issues at all.

I did contact Xbox support, they got me to delete the Wargames pass and clear the cache on the hard drive. Then re-install the pass. This did not fix the issue.

When i try to load up one of the new maps in a Custom game I get "player failed to load content, a player may be missing downloadable content." I have deleted the map pack and re-downloaded it 5 times now.

• 3 months later...

I have had similar problems! well I guess mine never even went that far! I have downloaded the Map Packs, have them on my hard drive, but no DLC playlists even show up under War Games, just the normal Slayer, Big Team, Rumble Pit, etc. . . . I have never played Crimson, and Majestic was available the day I downloaded it, and then it disappeared as well! Xbox Support told me to do the same fixes: clear the cache, delete and redownload all the game data and maps - nothing changed and still cannot access DLC! They said take it up with 343, still waiting for a response . . .

The maps for each map pack are in almost every playlist, however, all members in a match must have that map pack to have the chance for the maps to appear. It is hard to do, but if you find yourself joining a game mid-way through on a map from a map pack, stay. Typically once people get to that stage they try to stay on the map packs. Soon there will be the DLC only playlist, where you can expect all of the map packs to be playable on a regular basis. Currently Castle is availible in its own playlist, but that will change.