Halo 3's February Community Play Date

imakequilts

halo3logo-large.png

Join the Community for our monthly Halo 3 Community Play Dates!

343i_playdate_banner_by_bronyswag-d5q8rao.png

The 343 Industries Community Forum invites you to join with us on the third weekend of each month to play in both match made and custom games in Bungies third installment in the Halo franchise. All qualifying participants will be presented the Community Play Date Award, called the 'Gamer'

participate.png and enjoy the company of members from the best Halo forums in the universe. So.......join us each month as we support the 3rd game of the Halo franchise.

Date and Time

QuiltQualifierSmall_zpsae1e55b3.jpg Saturday February 16th beginning at 8:00 am EST QuiltQualifierSmall_zpsae1e55b3.jpg

Hosts available

Absolute Dog - 8:00 am until I need a break.

Any well known member to our community may volunteer to help host this and all Community Play Dates. Simply message imakequilts with the time you are available to host. Hosts will be selected and possibly have overlapping time slots to ensure a host for a lobby and/or for hosting an overflow lobby.

As the file share system becomes available we will gladly receive maps from the community for these events. Simply submit them in this thread for consideration.

*Make sure you send a friend request to one of our community accounts to ensure ease of joining all of our community events. Community Gamer Tags are listed below.

Community343

Forum 343i

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...