Map: Renury

Gamertag: XreignZ

Map Description

Played as 4v4 or 5v5 (or 2v2 I guess), this symmetrical map works with Team Slayer, Extraction, CTF, Oddball, and if people want it for some reason I will add KOTH. It is designed to be an arena style map similar to what you would see in competitive gaming tournaments such as MLG or AGL, which is why some weapon spawns aren't done as ordnance and personally I think the map plays better on MLG/GB/AGL settings.

Renury is quite an open map, with some long sight lines, but there is always some decent cover nearby or a different floor to jump up or down onto.

The main inspirations for this map were Sanctuary and Simplex, there are certain maps which just inspire me to forge and those are two of them :)

So please post any constructive criticisms in the comments below! Don't be too harsh as I'm still pretty new to forging competitive maps.

Red Base

ss2rh.png

Gold Extenstion

ss1aq.png

For a more detailed overview and small glimpse of gameplay check out this video (that I rushed out real quick just to post this :))

• Like 1