The Official vote for Halo 2 Anniversary Edition

37 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 2 Anniversary Edition to be made?

• Affirmative
    • Negative

HALO 2 Anniversary Edition

Ok so we all know the debate about HALO 2 remastered. but its time to finish the fight... with a vote!

One Final Effort is all that remains my friends! Remember the game that had the best Multiplayer and Campaign? Remember the epic soundtrack that made you feel Bad4$$? Remember the game that made halo one of the most Expensive franchises of all time? well to forget It is heresy! thats why this vote will really show 343 a yay or nay answer. On march 1st will be the official answer. thats why anyone who looks at this forum should vote. Be warned though, you can only say yes or no. no I dont cares or It would be cools just yes or no and also It doesnt need to come out 2014, It can just be remastered!

343 needs to view this!so tell everyone about this forum please!

Affirmative, definitely, all night, amen, aye, beyond a doubt, by all means, certainly, exactly, gladly, unquestionably they should make a Halo 2: Anniversary game. I would literally pay $120.00 for the same game, same mechanics, updated graphics.

Best FPS of all time, hands down.

-Inversion

• Like 1

Affirmative, definitely, all night, amen, aye, beyond a doubt, by all means, certainly, exactly, gladly, unquestionably they should make a Halo 2: Anniversary game. I would literally pay $120.00 for the same game, same mechanics, updated graphics.

Best FPS of all time, hands down.

-Inversion

I think you mean Halo 2 : Remastered. Halo 2 Anniversary would be the same thing as Halo CE Anniversary, which is just the campaign with Halo Reach multiplayer. This new Halo 2 needs the original Halo 2 multiplayer.

YES YES YES!!! Halo 2 Anniversary with exact same everything. Menu, campaign, gameplay, multiplayer maps. Just super HD graphics on top of it all. But if they actually did this I hope they fix 2 major bugs. First bug: Halo 2 screen burn glitch. Anybody who does not know this glitch, go pop Halo 2 in any Xbox 360 and play for an hour. Second bug: Halo cCE Anniversary sound/phased weapon glitch. In the first anniversary weapons would often get "stuck" in walls and invisible walls. They would then spin freely in space and make strange sounds like somebody was dropping 1000 guns on the floor per minute.

• 2 weeks later...

Just played through CE Anniversary on solo legendary with no skulls on.One of the hardest and best experiences ever. If they brought out Halo 2 with the option for campaign scoring,4 player online co-op and if they remastered the multiplayer (with a few tweaks) I would actually get a 343 industries tattoo.

They would have my lasting love as Halo 2 made my teenage years.

I never got to play halo 2 but it is coming in today, i cant wait to play it i will probably be even more mad at 343 after lol. Overall i would love to see an remake come out for halo 2 and even halo 3.

Also Long as they just update the physics and graphics and don't mess with anything else I say YEA!

Do not remaster. Do not screw with it. Release it exactly how it was. Graphic and resolution improvements is a touchy subject. Go for it IF AND ONLY IF it still plays absolutely identical. If the graphics changes, for example, made superjumping impossible, then do NOT screw witht he graphics.

If 343 wants to screw with it, then i'd be happier for it to not be released.